《133》

At the next moment, a phantom appeared in front of Shao Ci, and the figure of the other party was unclear. All that could be discerned was that it seemed to be a young boy, and the figure was shrouded in black mist.

"Save me."

A small voice echoed in space.

Shao Ci: "???" Huh, is the Holy Tree really asking for help?

But how should he? Should he purify the tree like purifying an ordinary person?

The next moment, this dream shattered, and Shao Ci woke up.

It seems that because it was just a dream, there was no change in the target of purification... After all, now, dealing with situations that require purification frequently changing targets would be troublesome.

【Purifying magic requires the use of your own power, the host.】 The system suddenly said. 【The more concentrated the magic on the other party, the harder it is to purify. For colossal entities like the Holy Tree, it would probably take several years to complete the purification.】

"What?!" Shao Ci was astonished. "The world would have been destroyed in so many years, right?!"

【Of course, Host, you can also choose to use the most effective method, even if the other party is enormous, it only takes one time.】

"..." Really?

The scene was too scary and Shao Ci didn't want to think about it.

"No... I think, let's see how it goes." Shao Ci sighed. Anyway, there are so many monsters in this world, there's no need to trouble himself like this.

That's how Shao Ci completely ignored the Holy Tree's request.

After having breakfast, Shao Ci came to Igleia's sleeping chamber. Since he was here for treatment, the guards let him in directly.

Inside was pitch black, with only the faint glow emitted by the minerals placed on the base. A few attendants stood guarding, and Igleia was still in deep sleep.

Considering he had been constantly invaded by magic, his body should be exhausted. It wasn't easy for him to be so energetic and troublesome regularly.

Shao Ci walked to the bed and was about to tell Igleia to wake up, but the latter's pale and slender fingers grabbed his wrist.

Seemingly having a nightmare, Igleia's beautiful and pale face showed a slightly painful expression. In the dim light filtering through the curtain, it looked obscure and unclear. He held Shao Ci's wrist with considerable force.

"Ugh..." Shao Ci instinctively made a sound and then leaned over, "Are you okay? It's time to get up now—hey, hey?!"

In that moment, Igleia seemed a bit impatient, furrowed his brows, and then reached out, embracing Shao Ci's neck, directly pulling him into his arms.

Fortunately, the heavy and overlapping curtains shielded the attendants outside from their sight. Otherwise, Shao Ci thought Igleia would be angry when he woke up.

Struggling to break free from his embrace, Shao Ci didn't dare to say much, afraid of being misunderstood by those outside. He could only whisper, "Um, can you let go of me..."

He kind of regretted coming to wake up Igleia for no reason; that's probably why the attendants around the bed kept their distance.

Igleia finally seemed to hear him. He loosened his grip on Shao Ci's hand, who breathed a sigh of relief. Thinking of standing up, the next moment, he was abruptly pushed down on the bed, and a kiss descended.