《147》

" You are…" A large number of bubbles dispersed from his mouth just as he opened it. Shao Ci almost choked on it.

The other party quickly swam down and hugged Shao Ci. He possessed himself and kissed Shao Ci. Fresh air entered Shao Ci's mouth, so he did not faint directly.

  Shao Ci took advantage of this gap to look over.

The other party's appearance was completely different from the previous youth's. He looked like a young man with silver hair fluttering in the wind. His face was very beautiful, and his ears did not look human at all.

  However, what was deeply imprinted in Shao Ci's mind was that pair of golden vertical pupils.

  ... ah ah, this person, he seems to remember--

  ——

  When Shao Ci woke up, he found himself lying in bed.

"Just now…what happened?" He covered his slightly stinging forehead, but he could not remember what had happened before. He could only vaguely remember that he seemed to have gone to a nearby temple, and then he could not remember.

Sitting up from the bed, Shao Ci looked at everything in front of him, but he felt that it was different from before.

"Are you alright?" Celia came through the door, her long silver hair shining in the sun like a veil of light.

Shao Ci's gaze fell on his hair. Suddenly, he felt as if there was an additional broken image in his mind. It seemed to be a youth with similar hair color…

"How could you go to such a dangerous place?" Siria's question interrupted Shao Ci's connection.

" That…" Shao Ci lowered his head guiltily." I didn't know what happened either, so I went there…"

The main thing was that he usually stayed in crowded places with too many people watching him. He went to places that those people did not dare to go to. He originally thought that it would be good to come back before Siria came back. Even if he was caught, Siria would definitely forgive him.

  I didn't expect that to happen... hey, what happened?

Siria walked over quickly. It was the first time Shao Ci had seen him so anxious. He reached out and hugged Shao Ci in his arms. He sighed softly." I will only spend more time with you in the future. Don't go to places I can't see anymore."

  "Okay, okay." Shao Ci nodded hurriedly.

He subconsciously had a feeling of trust in Siria, but occasionally he felt that the person in front of him was a little strange. He clearly had no memories, but he still had such messy thoughts.

"But…did I forget something?" I said,"I can't remember what happened before."

"It's fine." Celia gently caressed his cheek." It's just some unimportant things. Don't think about it."

Shao Ci did not know if it was an illusion, but he felt that there was a hint of coldness in Celia's ice-blue eyes. However, he did not have the energy to think anymore. He only felt that following Celia's gentle words, he fell asleep again.

Looking at Shao Ci, who had already fallen asleep in his arms, Siria carefully placed him on the bed and looked at his sleeping face. Recalling the time before, his eyes turned completely cold.

"He's just a lowly monster, yet he dares to barge into Saint Capital. Are these people trash? They can't even catch a single monster."

It was clearly not far from that moment, but she had to disturb his peaceful life?