《165》

After Shao Ci understood the news of this world, his mood was complicated.

  He realized that he had actually returned to his original 'real' world.

  What he thought was reality.

[This is the reward for the host's hard work for so long. Isn't it good to return to your hometown to take a look?] Even if this world is a vacation, you don't have to do anything special.]

"Not good at all!" Shao Ci's face was already as pale as vegetables, and he said,"I found myself only a character in a novel world or something..."

It's all new, okay? Why is this happening? Where he's going in the future.

It was better to say that he had already expected things to be like this. After all, if he was really an ordinary person, where did he come from?

Shao Ci recalled his past. He originally lived in an ordinary family, but after junior high school, his parents got into a car accident. Then, someone suddenly told him that his mother was actually the long-lost daughter of a wealthy family in S City.

Shao Ci: "…" In fact, from this moment on, he had already begun to doubt life!

This kind of thing actually happened to him, but before that, he looked very ordinary, except for his face.

Because Shao Ci's parents had died, the Si family finally brought Shao Ci back…From then on, things developed even more bloody.

After returning to the Si family, the Si family's attitude towards Shao Ci wasn't very good either. Anyway, that was it... However, at that time, Shao Ci only thought of casually staying until graduation and then leaving. After all, he was the kind of person who went with the flow. Moreover, no matter what, relying on the Si family wouldn't lead to a miserable life. In the end, that kind of thing happened.

Shao Ci: "…" Now that he thought about it, this was basically a vendetta between wealthy families.

[This isn't actually the original world of the host, right? It's another existence like a world line.] The host can experience normal high school life!

  Shao Ci was speechless. Can you do that?

[In this world thread, the host's parents didn't have a car accident, and no one from the Si family came to look for them. They have been living a very ordinary life.]

" Is that so…" Shao Ci felt that there was no point in returning! But it's good to be able to spend some time ordinary, so don't worry about all kinds of messy things.

[Due to the settings of this world, the host's abilities are also limited.]

Shao Ci probed for a while. His mental power and strength were still there, but if he used it, it seemed to be restricted by something. If he tried to use it forcefully, he would definitely suffer a backlash.

However, even if that was the case, he could still crush almost all ordinary people in this world. Shao Ci suddenly realized what the system meant by vacation. This was too blissful!

Then Shao Ci woke up and found himself sitting on a van. There were also a few students who looked to be around seventeen or eighteen years old sitting around, looking eager to try.

It was already dark outside, and the wind was blowing past the leaves, creating an ominous atmosphere. The street lamps on the roadside were also flickering, and a huge building could be vaguely seen not far away.

  Shao Ci was speechless.

[Although the host is living a normal high school life, one day, his classmates are discussing about the haunted house in the village. It was rumored that it was once the residence of a wealthy family in S City.]