《153》

Julius 'voice rang out." What the hell is this place…?"

After Shao Ci heard the voice, he subconsciously looked at Julius, who was at a loss. He even reached out a hand to cover his forehead.

" F * ck, it can't be…" Shao Ci's mind, which had read countless articles, instantly flashed with all kinds of bloody plots. He even started to imagine if Julius was the long-lost son of the Lord.

"Welcome to this place." A cold voice sounded, instantly bringing a great sense of oppression.

Everyone felt as if their bodies were under tremendous pressure. They could not move in an instant. They could only look at the scene in front of them with pale faces. They realized that there was a fundamental gap between their strength and that of a lord. Others could easily crush all of them.

Shao Ci, who had a high level of mental strength, could easily sense how powerful that power was. Even the magic power in this space was drawn by it.

He had felt this power from Lord Frell before. It was an existence that could instantly kill these passers-by here.

"Absolutely right." Shao Ci became nervous." This person is definitely the Overlord."

In the next moment, an illusory shadow appeared on the stairs. He stood there and looked over from afar. His expression was cold and arrogant, and his appearance was beautiful." It's really hard for you to come here."

What made him different from others was that his body seemed to be illusory, appearing and disappearing from time to time as if he had no physical body…As expected of the legendary Undead Lord.

When the others saw his appearance, they were immediately stunned. This was not because this lord was stunning, but because he looked extremely similar to a person.

That was right, that person was Julius. The two of them looked 60 to 70 percent alike. No one would believe that they were unrelated!

Shao Ci also felt the pocket watch in his arms heating up slightly at this moment.

Shao Ci quickly asked the system," How is it, system? Is this a lord?"

[Although the test looks like it, it's not…re-test, test error…test error…]

  "Hey, what an answer!"

However, Shao Ci also realized that the key to this problem was probably Julius.

Julius was also in disbelief. He had never thought that he would have anything to do with the Lord.

"What the hell is going on?" How could this be…Could this be the Lord's plot?"

Everyone immediately panicked. After all, it was all under Julius 'leadership that things had developed to this point. Now that they had encountered such a thing, they all suspected that it was some kind of fishing law enforcement.

In this confused situation, Julius could not help but hold Shao Ci's hand tightly. He turned around and saw that Shao Ci's expression was still calm. He could not help but feel relieved.

As long as Shao Ci was by his side, it didn't matter how things developed…

"Don't worry, I won't kill you." The lord seemed to have enjoyed their panic enough and finally said," After all, you are also my people. How can I kill you so casually?"

"Lord…Lord, we were wrong!" "We shouldn't have come here…"

Everyone was already in a panic under the pressure, and they even knelt down and begged for mercy.