《167》

The system didn't tell him about the plot of this world, and Shao Ci didn't think of asking either. Because he didn't want to know that he was just a character in a novel!

  But now, Shao Ci had no choice but to think.

Back then, the Si family suddenly called him back, but their attitude towards him had always been so cold. Obviously, she had come to look for her sister and her child, but her attitude was obviously very strange.

If siblings were really close, they wouldn't have waited so long to find him, would they?

No matter how you think about it, there is only one ending. It's just a bloody heart-changing plot…I didn't expect this kind of nonsense to really fall on my head!

However, they had not found themselves in this world, so they could only choose Si Yin as their successor.

  So the reason why Si Ran treated him so well at the beginning was because of guilt.

  Shao Ci could not help but feel that he was really miserable. This was simply cannon fodder!

"Are you alright?" The class monitor could not help but ask when he saw Shao Ci's absent-minded appearance.

"I'm fine." Shao Ci opened his mouth, but his three views were slightly shattered. After all, it has been so long, and it can't really cause any huge impact on him."Right, where did you find this class monitor?"

"I just opened the drawer and saw it." The class monitor said,"It's very eye-catching. I didn't expect that such a thing would be specially left here…" At this point, his expression changed, and his smile immediately stiffened a little."Is this what Si Ran's ghost wants us to see?"

  Shao Ci had mixed feelings."…Maybe."

No matter what, he seemed to be getting closer and closer to the truth of that incident.

After that, there was nothing to investigate in the study. After the two of them left, the monitor looked at the surrounding rooms again and found nothing.

Soon, they arrived at Shao Ci's room. Shao Ci sensed a subtle aura, which gave him a familiar feeling. He opened the door warily.

The moment Shao Ci opened the door, the monitor's phone screen dimmed. A black shadow suddenly pounced on Shao Ci, but Shao Ci's power was unable to block it. The black shadow instantly crashed into Shao Ci, and Shao Ci's vision immediately went black.

When the scene before him became clearer, he was no longer in reality. Instead, he was looking at the memories of the past in the first person.

  "What the hell is going on…what just happened…"

Shao Ci still had doubts in his heart as he looked around. At this moment, the environment was in a car, and Shao Ci was sitting in the passenger seat. After all, he was only reminiscing…He could not control this body to do anything, and there was no power.

If you insist on saying that feeling, it's almost like watching a holographic movie.

  The person driving in front was Si Yin, the second brother of the Si family.

  Shao Ci: "......" Good death is not dead just this memory?

"W-Where are we going?" Shao Ci heard his own voice.

He still remembered that at that time, he was originally playing with his computer in his room, but he was suddenly called out by Si Yin. Shao Ci actually did not want to listen to him, but after all, he had no choice but to lower his head under the eaves, so he went out obediently. He thought that Si Yin would not kill him no matter what.