《99》

Shao Ci's clothes were torn away by an invisible force, sliding down for the most part, exposing him to the chilly air, causing him to shiver. Meanwhile, hot licks and kisses from Duke Stuart landed on Shao Ci's lips.

In the otherwise quiet room, there was the sound of gentle water.

Wait a minute, this is just a game, even if it feels almost real with holographics, it shouldn't involve any inappropriate situations, right?!

Before this moment, Shao Ci had complete trust in the game's decency, but now he felt a sense of anxiety.

Unable to move, he couldn't even bring out a kitchen knife! Although Shao Ci couldn't imagine using a kitchen knife to confront a boss.

Although his psychic strength was strong, without weapons, he couldn't utilize them properly. This was simply frustrating.

Wait, is it really impossible to use his psychic powers?

After hesitating for a moment, Shao Ci tried to ignore what was happening as Duke Stuart's hands explored his body, Shao Ci tried to use his psychic strength. Just as he seemed to grasp onto it, a wave of pleasure came from his neck and collarbone.

Shao Ci: "...!!"

He tried to completely ignore this sensation, then once again he felt his mental strength, and managed to control it.

Even though in this game, he couldn't directly condense mental strength into a weapon or launch a direct attack, it still had some effect.

When his mental strength gradually spread throughout his body, Shao Ci found that he could move again.

Gaining his freedom, the first thing Shao Ci did was push the other person away and run to the side.

Duke Stuart seemed shocked that Shao Ci could still move and was unaware for a minute that he escaped him.

Even though it was now pitch dark, resembling another world, this place was probably still the estate. There might be a way to return if he went outside, even if there were other monsters.

Despite the possibility of encountering other creatures outside, it was better to run for now.

Shao Ci hurriedly reached the door, but a force suddenly pressed down from behind. A chilling force invaded Shao Ci's body, causing him to gasp and instantly feel weak. He stumbled and fell to the ground, fortunately landing on thick carpeting.

Duke Stuart walked slowly towards him, and as the faint sound approached, Shao Ci had the urge to force an exit.

But how could he give up after enduring so far!

Duke Stuart then grabbed Shao Ci's ankle and tied something cold onto it. Shao Ci seemed to hear the clinking sound of chains colliding.

After being tethered by this iron chain made of an unknown material, Shao Ci felt his mental strength rapidly depleting, with no sign of recovery from the system.

Shao Ci: "???" What kind of high-level equipment is this!

"This way, you won't be able to escape anymore," Duke Stuart smiled slightly, lifted Shao Ci, and caressed his cheek, saying, "Stay by my side forever."

Shao Ci: "..." Damn, he had to endure.

However, when the other's hand touched the unmentionable area below Shao Ci's waist, he couldn't take it anymore.

Sacrificing so much for a game instance is just not worth it. When he gets out, he must file a complaint...!

Shao Ci still remembered this was just a game, so he chose the force exit option.