《166》

Walking into the mansion from the path full of weeds, the mansion in front of them became clearer and clearer. After all, it had only been a year since the previous incident. It was not too dilapidated, but it was also full of a sense of desolation. There seemed to be something hidden in the dark window.

The moment Shao Ci walked in, he realized that the power around him was suppressed even more, making him feel like an ordinary person…Of course, with his strength, he would not be afraid of ghosts.

But mentally, Shao Ci would still be cowardly! Subconsciously, I felt a little scared. There was nothing I could do about it.

Even the others might have sensed something bad, but since they were here, the lackey forced himself to laugh." Let's go in quickly. It's quite cold outside."

  "Yes, yes."

Shao Ci: "..." If you go in, it won't just be your body, but your heart will be cold.

The door wasn't closed at all, and when it was pushed open, it made an ear-piercing creaking sound, which shocked everyone. After the door was completely pushed open, everyone saw a pitch-black hall.

But fear is greater than fear. A long time ago, he lived in this place. Although happy memories are not much more than that.

"It doesn't seem to be that scary." A younger brother opened his mouth and took out a flashlight. The light hit the ground. Of course, there was nothing.

The underling immediately relaxed and laughed in his heart at himself for being a little scared just now. Then, he shone the flashlight around the room. What he saw was the furniture arranged. The floor was also clean. There were no traces of a dead person in the room.

  One of them was a little surprised." All the furniture here is still here?"

"After all, the lawsuit isn't over yet. We haven't even decided who owns the things here." The squad leader said," Besides, maybe no one wants these things at the scene of the dead. What if there is a curse on them?"

"I didn't expect even Squad Leader Xie to joke, hahaha." The flashlight in his subordinate's hand tilted. At that moment, a person collapsed in a pool of blood appeared in the light. His pitch-black eyes seemed to be staring straight at him.

This sudden scene made everyone hold their breath. The flashlight in their subordinate's hand fell to the ground, and their mouths were wide open, speechless.

"Why is there someone here? Do you need help?" On the other hand, Squad Leader Xie looked nervous and rushed forward.

Shao Ci was shocked. Although he always knew that the class monitor was a good person, he still rushed over at such a time. He admired him a little…

When Squad Leader Xie arrived at that place, he asked curiously," Hey, there's no one here." His smile suddenly stiffened." There can't be anything…"

"You must be joking." The underling was dumbfounded." We're just, we're just here to have fun!"

As he spoke, he was about to rush out, but the door slammed shut before he could reach it. The underling slammed the door, but he couldn't see any signs of it opening. His face immediately turned pale and he almost fell to the ground weakly.

The other lackey took out his phone with trembling hands and cried out," There's no signal at all here…"

Shao Ci was speechless. After all, it was impossible for the door to open in this kind of background, let alone have a cell phone signal!

  Wait, he's still complaining at a time like this!

Young Master Lin snorted coldly and picked up the flashlight on the ground." Trash. So what if it's a ghost? It's worse than Shao Ci scaring you guys to this extent."