《148》

"Oh no, let's run." Although Shao Ci didn't know what had happened, he vaguely felt a very bad premonition. If he stayed any longer, there would definitely be no good ending.

"Yes." Siren seemed to be distracted, but her face turned pale and she looked a little pained.

"Are you alright?" Shao Ci quickly held him up, preventing Siren from falling to the ground like this.

Shao Ci used his spiritual power to inspect the other party's body and was immediately a little shocked.

Although Siren's body did not have as much demonic energy as before after purification, after all, this was the Holy City. As a former monster, Siren's body had been under extremely strong pressure when it was here.

Helping Shao Ci recover his memory and avoid the pursuit of the people of the Holy City had also consumed a lot of Siren's power. His current strength could be said to be less than half of what he was before.

He was probably exhausted from pretending to be fine in front of Shao Ci.

"Looks like there's no way to escape now." Siren sighed, grabbed his hand and whispered,"I can't live anymore, but you can leave now."

"How could I leave you alone?" Shao Ci hurriedly said.

It was fine if he ran away in that situation before, but now that others had come all the way to save him, wouldn't he be too inhuman if he ran away by himself?

  Hearing Shao Ci's words, Siren's eyes lit up a little.

"…This is what I wanted to hear the most." He whispered.

  Shao Ci: "…" This, this made him feel embarrassed.

" We just need to hurry up…" Shao Ci wanted to change the topic, but he was interrupted.

"You guys can't leave anymore." A faint voice sounded from behind him. Siren's eyes instantly turned cold. Shao Ci quickly turned around and saw someone not far away.

That person was none other than Siria, whom Shao Ci knew. However, the current him was somewhat different from his usual self. The wings condensed from light on his back made him seem even more holy.

Shao Ci: "..." At a glance, he knew that this was much more powerful than before!

"You're really disobedient. It doesn't matter if you do those things normally, but this can't be done now." Celia's attitude was like talking to a naughty child. She even spoiled him." Come back quickly. I won't punish you."

  "No." Shao Ci gritted his teeth." I won't go back."

He knew very well now that Silya was a clone of God, and that he had been resurrected during that time and still cheated him. Who knew what he was planning?

Shao Ci thought about how close he had been to Wendell for so long because of Siria's aura. He felt a tingle all over his body. Fortunately, he had recovered his memory now. Otherwise, something worse would have happened.

"You don't have to deny it so quickly." Celia smiled and looked over. She said gently," I know you were only deceived by this monster. Don't you know?" Monsters are full of lies. They don't have good intentions towards you at all."

  " I…" Shao Ci gritted his teeth.

Siren's face turned even paler due to the intense power. Shao Ci immediately blocked Siren, who looked very painful, behind him and said seriously,"I have already remembered all my memories from before. Don't think about lying to me anymore."