《79》

Morey who is speaking, directly released a water mirror, displaying the scene of the furball being torn apart by the magical beast.

The image was somewhat blurry, and many parts were not very clear, but it was still understandable what had happened.

The people around were somewhat shocked. Although the furball was just a pet, someone could be so cruel as to torture a furball like this, which was truly despicable. For a moment, their gazes towards Morey carried a hint of disdain.

But Morey was arrogant by nature, and his reputation was already not that great. This added little to his image.

Morey himself didn't care at all. It didn't matter how others saw him. Even the prince had to tolerate him, which was truly delightful.

Raphael's expression had turned extremely cold, and his azure eyes seemed to be freezing.

Naturally, he could tell that the furball shown in the water mirror was not Shao Ci.

But just the thought that Shao Ci had almost encountered such a situation, and not knowing what had happened to him now, stirred up dark emotions within him, almost breaking free from the restraints of rationality.

The image was only halfway through when the water mirror shattered directly, and the people around felt a sense of relief. They couldn't bear to continue watching.

Morey felt as if his chest had been punched, and he suddenly spewed out a mouthful of blood. He staggered back a few steps, but he was still convinced that Raphael wouldn't dare to kill him. With a smug expression, he said, "That's right, all of this is your fault. You can't even bear to watch a little bit? The situation at that time was even bloodier..."

He stopped speaking halfway when he saw the look in Raphael's eyes, as if he was looking at a dead man. His mouth opened dryly, but he didn't have the courage to say the rest of his words.

"You..." Morey's words came to a halt, and his expression froze. He felt the blood in his body uncontrollably surging in all directions.

Although Raphael had used this move last time as well, this time it seemed to be much more powerful than before, several times stronger. The blood in his body was on the verge of bursting out of his veins. Every part of his body was in pain, and his organs felt as if they were about to explode.

He gritted his teeth and released many fireballs, but these fireballs couldn't get close to Raphael at all. They were completely extinguished before they even got near his body.

Morey immediately let out a scream and struggled on the ground. Although his magical talent was strong, his physical strength was average, and he had never truly experienced any battles. At this moment, he was being tortured at will and couldn't bear it. He immediately begged for mercy.

"Please spare me... It's just... a furball, right? I'll buy another one... for you, no need to... cough, cough... go this far!"

How could an ordinary furball compare to Shao Ci?

Raphael coldly observed the scene and had his subordinates bring several fierce-looking magical beasts.

The people around were shocked and took a few steps back, frightened by the appearance of those magical beasts. They never expected Raphael to do such a thing in public.

Even Raphael's subordinates were shocked and tried to persuade him, saying, "Your Highness, there's no need to go this far." "Yes, that person is a disciple of the Archmage." "If you do this, there might be trouble."

Moreover, this was happening on a busy street. Everyone would witness this!

Even if one wanted to kill someone, it should be done in a more discreet location. Doing it here would completely expose their intentions, right?