《84》

A few days later.

Sael walked into the room and saw the young boy lying on the bed. He was curled up, lying on the soft bed, with beautiful marks on his body and undeveloped wings on his back.

Sael approached and kissed him awake. The boy opened his eyes in confusion, as if he hadn't yet realized what was happening.

Then Sael dressed him and carried him to a seat, carefully feeding him food.

The boy, Shao Ci, was very obedient and didn't resist at all. He did whatever he was told, eating in small bites.

After all, he had lost all his memories.

Hia Shao Gege, he finally belonged to Sael completely.

Even without his past memories, it didn't matter.

Sael smiled as he watched Shao Ci, believing that as long as they created new memories from now on, it would be enough.

Shao Ci lowered his head, but a glimmer of light flashed in his eyes.

Days passed like this, and Sael finally let go of his worries. He even taught Shao Ci how to speak and write again.

In his words, he and Shao Ci were naturally very close.

Shao Ci seemed to believe this as well.

A few days later, in the middle of the night, Shao Ci sat up.

He cast a sleep spell on Sael beside him and then used various magic to seal off the area, before coming to an open space outside.

With the help of the system, Shao Ci didn't lose his memories this time... Besides, he had lost his memories so many times that he had developed resistance.

After this long rest, he had finally mastered the magic circle.

Although Raphael's body and residence were gone, he had spent a long time with Shao Ci, so Shao Ci could use this magic with his own body.

But the price was sacrificing his own body.

Shao Ci felt that he had truly lost his mind. He couldn't believe he was about to do such a thing. He knew he would regret it when the effects of the dark magic wore off.

But even if he would regret it, he had to do it now.

After secretly practicing many times, Shao Ci easily drew the magic circle, and also drew a teleportation magic circle nearby. The next step was the most crucial.

He gritted his teeth, and Sael, who was beside him, suddenly woke up and quickly ran out. However, he was trapped by powerful magic circles. He gritted his teeth and broke free from the magic circles.

Even though Sael moved as quickly as possible, Shao Ci had already placed his hand on the magic circle. A large amount of power and vitality from his body were absorbed into the magic circle.

"No, Shao Gege..." Sael's face turned pale. He could clearly see that what Shao Ci was doing this time was different from before. If this magic circle was successfully activated, Shao Ci would definitely die.

Shao Ci collapsed to the ground, exhausted. He felt a mouthful of blood in his mouth and coughed up several mouthfuls, feeling as if his whole body was being drained.

Then, light spots floated from the magic circle and gradually formed into a body.

Shao Ci stared in astonishment.

The body slowly took shape, and the person's blue eyes opened slightly, looking at Shao Ci with confusion.

Shao Ci gritted his teeth and reached out to embrace him, his voice choked with emotion as he said, "From now on, you have to live well..."

Befriending The Most Powerful PersonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara