《82》

After assuming the identity of Veed, Sael began researching various information in order to completely remove the seal on himself. However, due to the original Veed's despicable personality, Sael felt a bit disgusted while doing these things. He didn't have the extra energy to build relationships with these noble young lords, so he simply controlled them with magic.

Thanks to these relationships, he quickly learned a large amount of magic and became well-informed about many secrets in the capital.

As for Raphael, Sael naturally found information about him from the memories of others. After all, Raphael was exceptionally outstanding, and there was no one in the capital who didn't know about him.

However, none of these people's memories contained any information about Shao Gege.

No matter how he thought about it, it was that person who concealed information about Shao Gege, probably to protect their own reputation... What an excessive person.

If it were him, he would never treat Shao Gege like that. He would make sure everyone knew that Shao Gege belonged to him.

Thinking about this, a blush appeared on Sael's cheeks as if he were feeling shy.

Shao Gege must be by that person's side. Realizing this, Sael came to this gathering.

At first glance, he recognized the furball that Raphael was carrying as his Shao Gege. He had left a mark on Shao Ci's body before, so he could recognize him no matter what form he took.

However, his seal hadn't been completely lifted yet, so he couldn't take any action. If Raphael discovered him, it would be troublesome.

But he could still make the other person feel unpleasant. Sael approached and said those words, taking the opportunity to observe Shao Ci up close.

... Even in the form of a furball, his Shao Gege was so cute.

When Raphael and the others went to another place, Sael couldn't control himself and approached Shao Ci.

Even though Sael's seal hadn't been completely lifted, his spiritual power was still very strong. But now, all his attention was focused on Shao Ci, and he quickly noticed the issue with him.

Just as Shao Ci hesitated whether to find a place to hide, a hand suddenly pressed against him.

Shao Ci: "!!" Wait, did that plain-looking Veed notice something?

As Shao Ci was taken aback, a surge of power emanated from the hand pressed against him.

This power was incredibly strong, enough to suppress the heat that Shao Ci was feeling in his body. He immediately felt relieved.

However, it was the first time he realized that this reaction of reverting to his original form could be forcefully suppressed.

Wait, now is not the time to relax. Shao Ci raised his head cautiously and saw Veed smiling with his eyes.

Why could this person achieve this level? Did he know Shao Ci's true identity? This power also felt somewhat familiar...

Shao Ci suddenly thought of Sael and how he, like Boyd, was a reincarnation of the Dark God. Could it be that Sael possessed the same ability as Boyd to control others?

Now that he thought about it, this Veed person underwent a drastic change in personality after going to the Forbidden Land, right? It felt suspicious no matter how he looked at it.

Could it be that Sael also changed his approach and adopted Boyd's method of secretly manipulating everyone like puppets?

Of course, neither of these options was good.