《75》

Arc 5: Western

Looking at the boy in his arms, who appeared to be around fourteen or fifteen years old, with his light golden hair and emerald green eyes, Bryce was momentarily stunned.

Even though he had transformed into this appearance, he could still see traces of the fluffy ball-like creature in the boy.

Yes, no matter how he looked now, this was still his ball, right? This fact would never change.

Shao Ci was completely at a loss. How could he suddenly transform into a human form? And why did it have to happen in the midst of this crazy situation?

And he wasn't even wearing any clothes... After all, even if he could transform, it wouldn't be possible to conjure up clothes out of thin air!

He nervously looked in Bryce's direction, and despite his fearful appearance, Bryce smiled and lowered his head to kiss his forehead. "Don't be afraid. No matter what you look like, I won't mind."

Shao Ci immediately felt relieved. He decided to act like a pet or someone with a lower intelligence in front of Bryce, to avoid causing unnecessary trouble by speaking.

After all, when he was still a ball of fluff, he was able to sell cuteness like this, so why couldn't he do it now? Isn't it just a matter of abandoning a bit of dignity?

Shao Ci recalled his previous experiences and suppressed his embarrassment. He hugged Bryce's neck and rubbed his cheek against his face.

Then Shao Ci saw a faint blush appear on Bryce's fair cheek.

Shao Ci: "..." Didn't we agree that you wouldn't mind? Why are you blushing?

At this moment, the people around them had all lost their breath. The entire hall was silent, without a single drop of blood left.

Their bodies were stiff, in a state close to death but not completely dead, only in this state could Bryce's magic be successfully cast.

Bryce cradled Shao Ci horizontally, stood up, and slowly walked through the hall with him.

Bryce smiled faintly, "From now on, no one can hinder me anymore."

Shao Ci had a feeling that this scene was quite familiar. Now that he thought about it, if it was Sī Wú Xīng from the cultivation world, the style would probably be similar.

And with so many worlds, it seemed like there were quite a few targets to conquer with ice-based abilities, ice magic, and ice spells. Is this just a coincidence or is there something more to it?

Shortly after, several people lying on the ground slowly opened their eyes. They all looked like puppets, devoid of any emotions, and looked extremely respectful towards Bryce's position. "Master."

Even though so many people had been turned into puppets in an instant, Bryce's complexion only paled slightly.

Shao Ci: "..." It seems that Bryce is still young. If he had this kind of ability when he's older, he would truly be a boss-level antagonist.

Bryce instructed the people who had been transformed to act as if nothing had changed and let them leave. After all, there were many nobles here, and if they all suddenly disappeared, it would definitely attract attention from others.

From the very beginning, Bryce had this plan in mind. A mere Earl's mansion couldn't satisfy his ambitions.

Then, Bryce looked at Shao Ci, who was weak in his arms and had pale cheeks, and carried him to the room.

Suddenly transforming into a human form like this, Shao Ci felt a bit overwhelmed, and his back was also in pain... It felt like something was added there. Could it be?