《151》

Just like that, Shao Ci became the chief poop scooper in the Lord's palace. He shouldered the heavy responsibility of grooming cats. It could be said that he was an existence envied and hated by countless people around him.

Shao Ci: "..." I never thought that he could say something so high-level just by stroking a cat!

There was even someone who came to humiliate a lowly demon like him, who was not worthy of playing with cats...

Although Shao Ci could understand the other party's thoughts, he felt that something was wrong after hearing it. He was just f * cking rubbing a cat and was still humiliated.

Moreover, this kind of person basically disappeared after being humiliated. No one knew where he went. Shao Ci was too lazy to think about it. They probably got fired because they were too arrogant.

Shao Ci didn't know how busy this lord was, so he hadn't seen him for more than ten days. A noble like Augus would spend his days debauchery... but it seemed that it was not easy for a lord to come down like this!

However, Shao Ci's life was not bad now. Every day was peaceful (in sharp contrast to his miserable mining life). Saving the world could be put aside for now. Anyway, he was not the kind of hot-blooded male protagonist who could save the world!

Every morning when Shao Ci woke up, he always felt that something was strange about him. After checking in front of the mirror, he found some strange marks...However, there was no one else here, so he did not care too much.

It's impossible that anyone else would come to this place and attack him at night.

Shao Ci didn't know how shocked the butler was who had been watching all this.

Seeing the lord being touched by this low-level demon every day and still enjoying himself, it was simply destroying his three views! Previously, even if the Lord was accidentally touched by a High Noble, he would still be angry.

Moreover, he could tell at a glance that the marks on Shao Ci's body were left behind by their lord!

Clearly, the Lord didn't have any desires and didn't want to find a partner...because demons had a long lifespan, and demons as powerful as the Lord wouldn't die, so others couldn't comment on this.

And now, why would the Lord be interested in such a low-level demon?

When he said it before, he looked like he wanted to use the other party to lift the curse, but now that it really happened, he always felt that what he said before was just an excuse!

No way...the butler denied his own thoughts again. How could a wise and powerful person like the Lord find any excuses? There must be a reason for all this! The housekeeper was so convinced.

And soon, this curse period will end. The Lord could also return to his normal posture. When the time came, he would just have to wait and see what he did.

  --

Thus, Shao Ci suddenly learned that the cat would be sent to the Lord for a period of time. Of course, during this period of time when he was not masturbating, his salary was also paid according to law.

Speaking of which, this salary was simply the income Shao Ci earned from mining in the past. It made him feel that the demon world was really a terrifying place. After mining for a few months, it was actually worse than playing with cats!

In other people's eyes, Shao Ci was finally rejected by the Lord. Now that he had lost his position as the Chief Scraper Officer, he would probably be kicked out of the palace next.

If Shao Ci knew what they were thinking, he would definitely feel very confused. He had never even seen the Lord's face before. He did not even like him at all, and he was directly disgusted. Was there an important part that was skipped?