《132》

"Human, you claim to have the ability to purify magical energy?" Igleia clearly didn't believe this, looking coldly at him. "Humph, what if you are lying?"

"Yes," confidently replied Shao Ci, "If you don't believe it, you can find a dark elf to test it."

"It seems you are quite confident in yourself." Igleia squinted slightly and continued, even if he was about to be taken over by magical energy, he still remained arrogant.

"If I didn't have confidence, I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to leave this palace." Shao Ci said, "After all, I've seen the appearance of the Elf King, sir."

As Shao Ci said this, the temperature in the room seemed to drop a few degrees.

This was already obvious. Breaking through the secret of the Elf King, being able to leave alive would be a miracle.

After all, in the territory of the dark elves, dark elves infected with magical energy were considered anomalies and were directly expelled. However, if it came to their supremely noble Elf King being infected with magical energy, it wouldn't be so easily resolved.

"Since this is the case, go ahead and try." Igleia looked at the dark elf captain, nodding to indicate.

In the next moment, a comatose dark elf youth was brought forward. It could be seen that the youth was surrounded by magical energy, with dark patterns tightly wrinkling the exposed skin, appearing as if he had just been infected with magical energy not long ago.

Shao Ci walked forward, gently stroking the youth's forehead. Almost visibly, the dark patterns on the dark elf youth's body gradually dissipated, and the magical energy was purified by Shao Ci's touch.

Igleia's eyes flashed with a touch of surprise at this scene.

"You do have this ability." Igleia toned down some of his arrogance and looked at Shao Ci with a more complex expression.

Shao Ci nodded, smiling as he said, "In that case, I am willing to help you purify the magical energy in this territory, but I have a condition."

"A condition?" Igleia frowned, signaling for Shao Ci to continue.

"I want to obtain the Seed of the Sacred Tree." Shao Ci unhesitatingly put forward his request.

Igleia was slightly taken aback, then showed a pensive expression. For them, the Seed of the Sacred Tree was a crucial thing, a key to the reproduction of their tribe.

"Why?" Igleia asked, "Why are you so interested in our Seed of the Sacred Tree?"

Shao Ci explained with a smile, "I have a friend who once exerted great effort to obtain the Seed of the Sacred Tree. I want to use this as a return favor and to help you overcome the troubles of magical energy."

Igleia fell silent for a moment, then nodded, "Good, I agree to your condition. But you must ensure that you can truly purify this territory. We need time to monitor."

"Rest assured, I will do my best." Shao Ci promised solemnly.

Igleia looked at Shao Ci, then gestured for the captain to take him away.

Left alone, Shao Ci felt a sense of joy. He successfully secured an opportunity for himself, and purifying this territory would be another feat in this world.

The magical energy surrounding the dark elf youth's body decreased by more than half, and the dark patterns on the skin disappeared.

The previously agonized dark elf youth seemed to exhale a sigh of relief and fell into a peaceful sleep.

Shao Ci felt relieved; luckily, his body had the ability to purify, allowing him to cleanse through skin contact without resorting to forcefully kissing someone in front of a crowd.