《155》

After seeing clearly again, Shao Ci saw clearly the scene in front of him.

In a large room that could be described as magnificent, there was a huge birdcage, which was also covered with soft carpets, as well as some pillows and online dramas, which seemed to be prepared by the owner for his beloved pet.

If Shao Ci wasn't in this cage right now, he would think that this owner was quite caring.

  "What the hell is this?"

  What happened when he wasn't there?

Shao Ci stood up and tried to use magic to attack the cage. He shook the cage, but the cage seemed to have a magic suppression effect, making Shao Ci unable to use magic and spiritual power.

The only way to open the lock seemed to be to use a key. This lock was also specially made and Shao Ci could not open it with his own strength.

" Damn it…" Shao Ci's expression turned ugly. If he only relied on his physical strength, he would obviously be helpless against this cage.

  Could this be a trap that the Lord had set up because he knew he would return?

  At this moment, the door opened.

Shao Ci looked up and saw that the handsome youth standing outside the door was undoubtedly Julius. He had a worried expression on his face as he slowly walked over.

"What's wrong? Why are you locked in a cage?" Julius frowned as if he wanted to help.

  However, Shao Ci took a few steps back, his face still carrying some vigilance.

"Don't you believe me?" Julius 'expression immediately became sorrowful, and his ruby eyes dimmed a little.

"I want to believe you too." Shao Ci said," But, you prepared this birdcage yourself, didn't you?"

Shao Ci had already experienced so many things and encountered so many dark characters. How could he be fooled by the other party's acting skills? He subconsciously realized that something was wrong with Julius!

Besides, although Julius was not the same person as the Lord's consciousness, he was still the same person. Thinking about it should not be in vain…

Sigh, Shao Ci remembered that he had also suddenly left without saying goodbye. Perhaps this incident had provoked the other party, but he had no choice! This is fate's trick.

" But, why did you do this…" Shao Ci had already guessed most likely, but he still asked according to the normal formula," We can talk about it."

"As expected, you discovered me." Julius was stunned for a moment, then a faint smile appeared on his face. He slowly walked towards the birdcage and stared at Shao Ci, who was standing inside." I have realized how childish my past thoughts were."

  Shao Ci: " No, actually…actually, it's quite good!"

"If that's true, why did you leave?" Julius said," I've thought it through. I can't do anything with my strength. I can't protect others, nor can I be someone they can rely on."

  Shao Ci was speechless.

" So are the others. They don't need me at all," Julius said." However, I don't need them either."

  Julius looked at Shao Ci." I just want you by my side."

  "Even if you're locked in a cage?"

"Yes." Julius said,"Then you can't leave, can you?" He said gently," And I'll take good care of you too. It'll be fine if this continues."