《162》

When Shao Ci woke up, he found himself in a pitch-black space.

Shao Ci immediately realized that his body was different from before. Compared to before, the power he possessed was even stronger now. That powerful power was hidden in his body. No matter who possessed it, they would probably feel invincible.

" Erek…" Shao Ci subconsciously clenched his fists, his face slightly pale." Is this your wish?"

  He had never expected Ereck to be willing to do this…

However, Shao Ci did not just obtain ordinary power. He also obtained a lot of Erek's abilities.

At this moment, Shao Ci felt that he could obtain the power of the person who killed him, and he could even take the memories of others for himself.

  Shao Ci was a little shocked." Is this Erek's power?"

This could be said to be someone chosen by the heavens. This kind of talent could be called BUG. No matter who knew about it in this world, they would be jealous.

But Erek didn't have that kind of pursuit…Perhaps this was something that was destined from the beginning. Although he had such talent, he didn't have the fate to be the protagonist.

"However, since I have already obtained the inheritance, then I must have already arrived at the next Lord, right?" Shao Ci realized that he could not wake up from his dream. He could not help but frown and stand up with a wary thought.

In just a moment, Shao Ci's vision blurred. Exotic and cheerful music sounded beside his ears. The surrounding light slowly brightened. He only took a step forward and it was as if he had stepped into a luxurious hall.

  And here, it seemed like a dance party was being held.

The pleasant laughter of young girls echoed in the surroundings. Demons dressed in gorgeous clothes danced around them in unison and orderly. Everyone's expression was focused and completely immersed in this world.

Shao Ci, who was standing in the center, looked like an alien who had barged in.

"This is…?" Shao Ci always felt that the scene before him gave him a very familiar feeling. However, he had attended such parties many times before.

Just as he was about to leave, a girl beside him suddenly bumped into him. He wanted to say something, but he looked down and was stunned.

The demon girl he touched had lost her skin in an instant and turned into a skeleton. The two pitch-black holes in her eyes were staring at Shao Ci.

Shao Ci subconsciously took a step back and turned to look elsewhere. All the demons in the ball had already become like this.

They had no intention of attacking Shao Ci. They just stood still and looked straight at him.

Shao Ci might have been scared out of his mind in the past. Although he could maintain his composure now, he felt that this situation was too strange.

Moreover, this kind of dance party constructed in his dream reminded him of a familiar person…

  "This must be that…"

Shao Ci muttered. Suddenly, he heard footsteps. He looked up and saw a gorgeous young man standing on the second floor. His red crystal eyes were sizing Shao Ci up with interest. He smiled and extended his hand to greet him." Hero, we meet again."

"Ewing." He said,"You scared me again." Hurry up and wake me up. I still have to find the third Lord."

"I'm not scaring you." Ewing smiled and said," But, Lord Warrior, this is the territory of the third lord. The dream world is also a very important existence among demons."