《88》

"This is the puppy that Eumir has been fond of recently," the queen said calmly, looking at Shao Ci.

The attendant beside her nodded respectfully, "His Highness cares a lot about this puppy."

This attendant is one of Eumir's attendants, usually very low-key, but unexpectedly did such a thing at a critical moment.

Shao Ci nervously watched, he can only be in the form of a furball now, unable to say anything.

Speaking of which, the queen's power level is actually not higher than Eumir's... Otherwise, Shao Ci would still want to try what it feels like to cling to the queen's thigh →_→

"It's all thanks to you," the queen spoke, "Now that the ceremony is finally completed, this puppy is no longer useful."

The ceremony is simple, but the purer the bloodline, the harder it is to awaken, requiring a little stimulation.

That's why the queen allowed what Aldrich did before. Of course, she also knew that the chances of success were very low, but if it failed, there was still Aldrich to rely on, so it wasn't unbearable.

But if it succeeded, it could make that plan a success.

And the reason why the queen allowed Eumir to perform the ceremony with Shao Ci by his side was because she thought that with someone he cared about, Eumir should be able to persevere.

Now everything is almost done, Eumir will be the perfect heir to the throne.

And useless people like Shao Ci shouldn't stay by Eumir's side in the first place.

But the queen learned about Eumir's recent plan, and of course she couldn't let her excellent son be tied to a waste forever. So while Eumir has not fully grown up, she decided to eliminate this weakness.

Therefore, the queen said, "You take this puppy and throw him into the human territory."

Originally, it would be better to just kill him, but after all, the other party is just a puppy, and the queen is not yet so ruthless.

Although it is troublesome to leave the Celestials outside, weak Celestials like Shao Ci have almost no divine power left, so they won't have any impact on the Celestials.

"With the light elemental energy on the human territory, this puppy will probably never be able to transform into human form in his lifetime. Whatever happens then, it has nothing to do with our Celestials," the queen said, "As for Eumir, let's just say he's already dead."

The chances of a Celestial puppy dying prematurely are already quite high, especially when the puppy itself has low talent and has been corrupted by dark elements. It wouldn't be strange if it suddenly died.

Even if Eumir feels sad, he will probably forget about it after some time. After all, he is just a child.

The queen never said a word to Shao Ci from beginning to end. She made the decision unilaterally, and Shao Ci obviously couldn't resist.

Shao Ci instantly understood the queen's thoughts. He used to think that the original host was driven away for some scarier reason, but it turned out to be just because of this.

Thinking about it, this kind of melodramatic plot is actually quite normal. After all, Eumir is the only heir of the Celestials, and the queen probably doesn't want him to turn out gay (.

Shao Ci doesn't have any complaints, but it seems like he hasn't accumulated enough points. How can he go back to the previous timeline?

Shao Ci really doesn't want to go through everything he experienced before all over again.