Chapter 2 // "You make me emotional."

Chapter two; "You make me emotional."
・・✿・・

" ・・✿・・

・・✿・・

I set my bags down and looked around the airport.

You did it, Riley. The one thing you've been waiting to do since forever. Now let's see if everything will turn out as you expect.

"Riley! Hey!"

My older sister, Hayden, waving and jumping up and down. I smiled, picked up my bags, and began walking towards her.

Two men came beside me and took my bags away from me, then started walking towards the entrance.

"Don't worry, they'll take care of your things for you," Hayden smiled and locked her arm with mine.

"So what happened?" She let out a small sigh, "is it Mom?"

We both got into the limo, which took me by surprise, and handed me a bottled water before the door shut closed.

"Well− uh, I−" I cleared my throat. I didn't know how to explain the situation properly.

"Yeah. I couldn't handle Mom. She was this− this disease walking thing that was controlling my life. Picking my college, picking my husband, and even picking what to wear tomorrow for school."

I scrunched up my nose on the last part, I wasn't suppose to say that, "but what really sent me over here was because she wanted me to study abroad. In Australia. At an all girls private University. While I was there, she wanted me to enter piano completions. She's obsessed with winning first place in everything. She wouldn't let me sleep until I memorized every sheet I was going to play."

Hayden threw her head back in laughter, not taking it as serious as I am, "She really did that? That's low. Really low."

I shrugged my shoulders and drank some of my water, "I came here because I know that you aren't like Mom and if it's okay with you, I'm thinking of staying here until graduation."

Hayden smiled and placed her hand over mine, "Of course I'm not. Riley, you can do whatever you want here and you can stay as long as you want. I really missed you and Colton."

I smiled and nodded my head, "thank–"

"Except drugs of course, I do have rules," Hayden laughed, "And drinking, and no sex in my house. At least in my bedroom."

I chuckled before letting out a small breath. After a little of catching up, the limo stopped in front of a house. I've been so apart from my older sister that I didn't even know how successful her modeling career became. We stepped out of the limo and arrived in front a house.

"I thought you lived in a hotel?" I asked and got out after her. I was staring at the front view of the house. I was expecting more of a mansion, but it just looked like regular house back in California.