Chapter 32 // "Don't lie, I'll sneeze on your face."

Chapter thirty-two; "Don't lie, I'll sneeze on your face."
・・✿・・

" ・・✿・・

・・✿・・

Mika scrolled through the laptop at her home and clicked on Georgina's profile on the Gossip Girl. After meeting Riley's New York friends in the hospital, she needed to know if they were good influences on her.

In her mind, she thought Riley was weak and vulnerable. It was true because she was just in an abusive relationship with an older guy. She wasn't going to lose her best friend to another manipulative bitch.

It might have been overprotective of her, Mika knew that of herself. But she loved Riley with all she had and she needed to protect her. Riley wasn't able to do that of herself, she wasn't able to shield herself from the bad in the world because "she was too fucking dumb."

The responsibility of being a good friend landed upon her because she was the only "real" one Riley had. Being here from the start, ups and downs– she was just doing her job on helping Riley out.

So when she found out how bad of person Serena was... Such as leaving her best friend, Blair, because she slept with her boyfriend, she needed assistance it taking down the elite.

While scrolling through the website to gather some dirt, Mika realized that this wasn't even worth it. Everyone used Gossip Girl, everyone knew about the stuff on here. She needed an insider that kept their dark secrets with her– that's when she met Georgina Sparks.

By "met," she had located where Georgina Sparks was prior to her reappearance in New York. In other words, Mika was the one that brought her back. Her "plan" was to pull Serena so far from Riley that Riley had to believe she was worthless in Serena's life. Then, Mika swoops in and comforts her– reminds her of how good she actually has it. If Serena ever tried to come back, Mika would constantly deny her apologies and tell Riley to ignore it.

However, the plan obviously fell apart. Instead of leaving Serena, Riley went on to help her and Blair sent Georgina to bible camp forever. Speaking of; Mika was going to expose Blair and extract Georgina's revenge for her. It was what Mika owed Georgina, even if the plan didn't work.

Mika wasn't going to include Blair in this since she wasn't a friend of Riley. But then she stuck around a little too often for Mika's liking, so she thought taking down another girl wasn't a problem for her. She already got halfway through with Serena's fall.

Blair was easy– her and Riley were a lot more alike than people think. She recognized Blair's weak spots; her insecurity, her mommy issues, her crave for control.. They were all easy targets for Mika and made it less of a hassle.

The only person she succeeded in removing from Riley's life was Nate. God, she hated him. She hated how confused Nate made her feel; how she had to second guess everything, how awfully blind he was. He didn't know what he wanted and when two "dumb" people got together, they'd only hurt each other.