Extra // Halloween Special

Extra; Halloween Special
・・✿・・

Extra; Halloween Special ・・✿・・

・・✿・・

I woke up in the late morning, stretching out my body on the bed before rushing downstairs. I checked to see if Nate was still sleeping, which he was, and I jumped on top him to wake him up.

"OH GOD–" He was scared for a moment until he realized it that it was me, "good morning?"

"Do you know what day it is?"

"Uh-" His eyes widened, "not your birthday, right?"

"It's Halloween!" I exclaimed while smiling, "it's the night where the boogeyman comes alive."

"Ah– Michael Myers day," Nate yawned loudly, "are we gonna ride our broom sticks around town?"

"Well," I moved over to lay down right beside him and he hugged me close to his chest, "Dan called last night telling us to come over so we can all watch a movie together. I said yes, if we have a pumpkin carving contest."

"Oh I love being the judge–"

"Except Jenny is going to judge this time," I cut him off, "we're gonna have to go to the pumpkin patch and pick it up for them. Dan said they're gonna be making the Halloween themed snacks and food."

Nate squinted his eyes when the smile on my face remained, "and what else is there?"

"Of course it's not Halloween if we don't dress up! We should match together."

He laughed at how excited she was. It was adorable, he couldn't help but kiss her forehead.

"Any ideas?" I sat up right with bright eyes.

"I'll be the devil and you–"

"No, something better," I groaned, "everybody chooses that costume."

"I haven't dressed up since I was 12 years old," Nate chuckled, "my imagination has been a little.. unused."

"I was thinking Bonnie and Clyde– then I thought maybe a nurse and a doctor. Then I settled for people from the 70's," I looked over at him for his approval.

"As long as it doesn't involve face painting. My acne lasted for years after I dressed up as the Mask."

"Gotta get up then, we have to go shopping for it."

"Just a second more–" Nate slouched under his covers again, "I was in the middle of a dream."

"Nate–"

He suddenly pulled me in with him, holding me tightly and laughing at my shrieks. We stayed in bed together for almost an hour until I caught myself falling asleep.

"Up!" I laughed and squirmed out of his grasp. I walked over to the kitchen to eat some toast for breakfast. Nate was up to take a shower the second I finished– finally getting out of bed.