Chapter 38// "It's almost as if she was a walking cloud of evil."

Chapter thirty-eight; "It's almost as if she was a walking cloud of evil."
・・✿・・

" ・・✿・・

・・✿・・

Wakey, wakey, upper east-siders! Welcome to the first day of senior year and the onset of a new social dynasty. The big question is, with Riley and Chuck together on top of the world, will Constance fall under their hand? Or fall on top of their plans?

"Shit."

I mumbled the curse words into my pillow while searching for my phone. Last night I was catching up on some summer assignments that slipped my mind. For only catching three hours of sleep, I was actually handling this morning pretty well.

Well until Chuck started to call me before my alarm went off.

"I'm coming in fifteen to pick you up. We're going to school together with Eric," Chuck spoke into the line with his low voice, "put on your best smile. I have something to give to you."

I furrowed my eyebrows as I got out of bed, "do the things you say always sound creepy? Because I'm never going to get used to it."

"Just be ready soon. It's our debut together."

"Right," I sighed while starting to lay my uniform on the bed, "no one knows?"

"An exception of Eric."

"Blood brothers already?"

"I'm hanging up."

The line cut off after my remark and I turned around to go use the bathroom. After a quick shower, changing and putting a few clips in my hair for accessories, I packed my bag. When I skipped down the stairs, Rose and Mika were eating breakfast together before school.

Rose greeted me with a smile, but Mika ignored me and continued to eat her toast. I settled for a bowl of cereal, then went back up to brush my teeth. I assumed that Mika was leaving by herself; I wasn't going to talk to her until I was ready.

Of course I'm still pissed at her. What the hell was she thinking? Going missing for a few weeks.. She won't even talk about it.

I guess I'm a hypocrite though, I did ditch her for almost a year. Well, if she knew how I felt right now, wouldn't she want to tell me?

"Are you leaving?"

I stopped mid-way into putting my shoes on when Mika stepped into the hallway. She had her arms crossed, looking a little offended.

"I'm going with Chuck and Eric," I cleared my throat before slipping on my left shoe, "I'm dating Chuck now.. by the way."

"Chuck Bass?" Her voice rose quickly, "that guy who was just threatening to expose you? The one with the disgusting hair?"