Instructions/Request!

Hi! Welcome to this crappy Cookie Run Kingdom x Reader book! So there isn't much to tell you. All you have to do is request for a oneshot. Say the name of the character, perhaps you want the oneshot to go a particular way. Or maybe you would like to read certain headcanons. Just tell me the character and I'll try to think what kind of partner they would be. Of course, you can request Scenarios too!

EXAMPLE: ONESHOT: Latte Cookie x Male!Reader x Almond Cookie - Do you want me to write in a specific place? Are you confessing? Are you already dating? Marriage? Kids? You name it!

EXAMPLE: HEADCANON(S): Red Velvet Cookie x Reader - What kind of partner are they? Tsundere? Possessive? Shy? Anything!

EXAMPLE: SCENARIO: White Lily Cookie x Reader - What would they do if you were sick? If they got drunk? If both of you broke an arm? Who knows!

So yah. And btw, I have no idea if or not Oneshot and Scenario is the same thing. But I know I will write it in a different way. That's why it doesn't say Scenarios in the title lol :-)

Key: C/N Cookie= (Cookie name) Cookie, F/C = fav color(s), F/F= fav food, F/D= fav drink, E/C= eye color(s), H/C= hair color(s), P/N= pet name, P/T= pet type, P/H= past home, B/N Cookie= (Brother name) Cookie, S/N Cookie= (Sister name) Cookie, F/N Cookie= (Father name) Cookie, M/N Cookie= (Mother name) Cookie

⚠Also, NO LEMON/LIME/SMUT⚠

Okay so that is all I guess. (Also, this means Authors Note!) Please do tell me if you are unsatisfied with my writing. So without further ado, let's get right into it!

(You may request.)