Almond Cookie&Roguefort Cookie + F!Child!Reader&Walnut Cookie

C/N COOKIE POV

Ugh, it's so boring home alone! Almond Cookie went somewhere else to solve a special case, and he took Walnut Cookie with him to educate her in being a detective. Why couln't I come as well? Solving mysteries would surely be something for me too! Okay, maybe not soooo much. I returned with the mail and shut the door behind me. The only thing that was in the mailbox was a neatly folded envelope, and it had a weird sigil on it. What's in this? Curious, I opened it.

Dear Almond Cookie,

I would like to inform you that I will steal the diamond of your house at 12 o'clock midnight. Currently I have no idea where excactly it is located, but I'll find out. Why am I telling you this? Well, quite simple. You've never been able to catch me before, and I know that you aren't home to do so this time either. I just find it quite amusing to see you fail, even without actually seeing you. Also, I just sent this letter to your house for fun, knowing you can't read it until it's too late.

Love, phantom thief~

Panic formed inside my chest. How am I supposed to tell Almond Cookie?! Okay, C/N Cookie, calm down. I thought of possible ways to stop that myterious Cookie. Then I remembered how I had watched the movie 'Home Alone' quite a few times. Maybe... yes! The traps in the film could easily be recreated with the material in the garage. There's no way anyone will still break in after going through all of that! And I could also watch from the cameras to make sure nothing goes wrong. I looked at the time. 9:04 AM. Grinning, I made my way onto the garage. "This is going to be fun..."

(Little did C/N Cookie know, the stranger isn't the only one that will fall into these traps.)

Timeskip brought to you by Almond Cookie's cat~

3RD / NO ONES POV

Meanwhile, it was almost midnight. A car parked a block away from C/N Cookie's house. This car turned out to belong to Almond Cookie, who was in the drivers seat while his daughter Walnut Cookie sat in the back. He had been informed about the mysterious letter by a high technology watch his co-worker invented. "Alright, Walnut Cookie. I'm just gonna go inside and take care of this thief, and make sure C/N Cookie is okay. You stay here." And with that he left. Trudging through the snow, Almond Cookie eventually made it to the front door. Unbeknownst to him, an intruder was at the back door, out of his sight. That was his old foe Roguefort Cookie, with a confident smile, trying to break in. They both didn't expect to witness a total nightmare once they entered. C/N Cookie was able to watch it all through the cameras while she hid in her secret base. She was suprised to see Almond Cookie as well, however she couldn't help him now as he had already fallen into the first trap. "Alright, Almond Cookie. Don't get killed.." Was all the E/C eyed Cookie stated as she sighed.

Timeskip~

Walnut Cookie let out an annoyed grumble. "What's taking him so long? I'm gonna go in there myself." The kid quickly made it over to the main entrance. However, when she turned over the door knob, she was suprised to see her father arguing with another adult. 'Oh, right! That's Roguefort Cookie. Dad told me about them.' She thought. It was only now she noticed how messed up the two looked. Roguefort Cookie was smeared in butter and had feathers all over them, their monocle also was cracked and their hat was burned. Almond Cookie had bruises all over him, his tie was loose and he was missing a tooth. Walnut Cookie burst out laughing at the sight. The older Cookies stopped. "Didn't I tell you to stay in the car?" Almond Cookie asked sternly. The girl accidently slipped on some butter, and seemed to activate some button on the ground.

Suddenly, the floor formed a hole and showed C/N Cookie, sitting there and smiling sheepishly. She slowly stepped out. Everyone was suprised. After some silence, Roguefort Cookie spoke up. "Wonderful, dear! You must be really smart to create all these traps." They bent down to give her a small F/C diamond. The detective was shocked by his enemys kindness, but he walked over to them with a glare. "Since there's kids here, I'm letting you off with a warning this time only. Go now." "Alright. No need to be bossy." And with that they left. C/N Cookie looked at the gem the thief had gifted her. Would they ever meet again?

(And NOW I will be taking a break. I don't care if you request meanwhile, just know that it will take a while. I still feel miserable about my life, just didn't wanna ruin your day. -Kya)