Cookie Alliance + Male!Dragon!Reader

3RD / NO ONES POV

C/N Cookie is one that might take justice a little too serious. He is a dragon who made it his job to capture criminals. These rogues will be taken to his lair, and tormented for their crimes. And, well... none have returned to give details.

One day, C/N Cookie was gliding in the air in his dragon form. His wide wings spread as he watched over the peaceful land. Though noises of battle interrupted and he looked to where they came from. A group of regular Cookies were fighting against monsters. But the smallest, a child, seemed to be wounded. C/N Cookie's eyes widened. Even when she wasn't hurt too much, it can effect younger Cookies more. So he flew down to the Cookies, and picked the girl up by her cape. She gave a startled shout and reached out to her companions. The others did the same with shock and tried save her from the dragon's grasp, but he already flew away as fast as he came. The Cookies beat the rest of the monsters quickly and hurry after their friend.

CREAM PUFF COOKIE POV

I woke up in a dark location and on cold, stoney ground. What the?! How did I get here?! My mind raced and I completely freaked out. Why was there no one else here? This is scary.. It took a while for me to calm down, but I managed to do so eventually. Wasn't I with Almond Cookie, Miss Latte Cookie and a few others? We fought against monsters, until my feet were lifted off the ground. A dragon had picked me up! Alright, now I remember how I got into this place. Now just to figure out what this place is. However I just now noticed the stinging pain in my face and leg, which is why I fell when I tried to stand up. Luckily it's just a few cuts and bruises. There is nothing but darkness in here, except a.. DRAGON?! I screamed in fear, but the beast transformed to a Cookie. "Be quiet! I mean no harm, I just want to help you with your wounds."

3RD / NO ONES POV

The Cookie Alliance arrived at the lair in hopes of finding Cream Puff Cookie. After walking around aimlessly for a while, Almond Cookie almost tripped over something. He looked down to his feet to see what it was, only to regret that decision. Crumbs were scattered on the floor. Cookie crumbs. Much to everybody's horror, they also saw a Cookie with their entire lower half missing, as well as others who lacked some body parts too. Latte Cookie wanted to ask one of them what had happened to them, but a parrot flew by. It explained that these are all criminals who have commited terrible crimes. They were all kidnapped by the parrot's owner, a dragon, to be killed or tortured. This suprised everyone greatly. Even though these are wanted rogues, this is messed up. Then, a slight laugh echoed through the cave. "That's Cream Puff Cookie!"

All ran to the back of the cave. There was Cream Puff Cookie, bandages and bandaids on her cheek and leg. Next to her sat a male with unusual E/C eyes and quite sharp fangs. Both of them were laughing. Then, Cream Puff Cookie noticed the others and told them the Cookie was C/N Cookie. He was the dragon who took her away before, but had also healed her injuries. Almond Cookie called his collegues and told them to take the criminals to the hospital, and then to prison. Meanwhile the rest of the Cookie Alliance explained to C/N Cookie that violence is never the answer and that this was too brutal of a punishment. He apologized and understood his mistake at last.