Cookies of Light + F!Witch!Reader

C/N Cookie has always been eager to help others since she was little. One day, she was in class and learned about the origins of Dark Enchantress Cookie, who wanted to destroy the witches, though had been unsuccessful. The little girl had made two promises to herself: to become the best witch her land ever knew. And to stop Dark Enchantress Cookie, so that she'd be gone for good.

The first promise she was able to keep. Throughout the years she trained to gain more and more power. She felt that soon, her second goal would be achieved. One day, she was exploring the witches house and wanted to listen to what the witches had to say to each other. A few gathered and she hid behing a bunch of trays. Though she was distracted by the gleam of something. It seemed sorta familiar. When she touched it, a vision engulfed her mind. A Cookie falling into a giant pot full of weird purple substance. 'White Lily Cookie!' The white haired female however disappeared and was replaced with.. Dark Enchantress Cookie. The vision ended. Now C/N Cookie understood! White Lily Cookie was Dark Enchantress Cookie! Her E/C sight went to the witches. No. She had to get out of here, before she was spotted. The soul jam was stuffed into her pocket and she hurried out.

But once C/N Cookie was outside, she heard a roar. A pair of giant wings and driping icing gave away none other than the red velvet dragon. Its eyes fixated the cookie witch. But it wasn't able to attack, as she immediatly snapped its neck with a snap of her fingers. It gave one last screech, until the lifeless corpse fell. Hm. Perhaps C/N Cookie could use this as a sort of cover. Even though she found it extremely gross, she decided to wear the dragon as a suit. With that, she was able to sneak into the tower of chaos without her cover being blown. Luckily the only thing that would've given her away were her eyes. Anyway, after the cookies of darkness left, C/N Cookie killed all of the cake monsters. Including the licorice sea and cakeberus. Though she spared one cake hound. Why? Because she saw through a vision that its bond was very strong to one of the villains. She didn't want to leave the poor thing, but had to.

A few days later, C/N Cookie was trying to learn more about the soul jam she found. She was sitting at the kitchen table, a giant book in hand. However, her researching was interrupted by noises outside the house. She looks through the window to see the cookies of light and darkness. This might be a chance to fight the dark! Right away, the Cookie witch came up with a plan. 

With a spell to make herself invisible, C/N Cookie snuck up to the group and while no one was looking, she dragged one villain Cookie away from the others, which just so happened to be Affogato Cookie. No matter which one, it would weaken their allies. Though the former royal advisor couldn't see her, she glanced down at him with an icy glare. And killed him. Then she put on her red velvet dragon disguise, in hopes of it giving her at least a bit of cover.

Dark Enchantress Cookie noticed what at first seemed to be her dragon and ordered to attack. Though that didn't happen. Pitaya Dragon Cookie saw the eyes that gave away this was no dragon. At that point, the H/C haired female revealed herself, to which she received horrified looks from the others. In the heat of the moment, C/N Cookie knocked out her rival Cookie witch, while the other bad guys fled. With the help of the others, she was able to put Dark Enchantress Cookie back into the oven. It worked and White Lily Cookie returned! She got back her soul jam. And though C/N Cookie wanted to talk more, the Cookies of light already left with a thanks and goodbye.