White Lily Cookie x Fem!Faerie!Reader

C/N Cookie was walking through the Faeriewoods, letting her feet lead her to a peculiar spot. A small clearing, free of trees unlike the rest of this forest. Stars glistened in the night sky, illuminating the various kinds of flowers and plants scattered across the glade. The young Faerie always came to this place whenever she was feeling upset, or needed to clear her head. She settled down as she sat in the grass, folding her wings with a sigh. It has been a long time, yet C/N Cookie felt like it was more necessary than ever to try and calm down. The disastrous events of the past day were something you couldn't just forget. She let her thoughts drift to the battle with Shadow Milk Cookie. A chill ran up her spine. Never had she thought the stories of ancient evil were true, yet the female had witnessed it with her own two eyes. And Elder Faerie...

"C/N Cookie...?"

Before those sad memories could return, the Faerie heard a soft voice calling out to her in a murmur. She turned her head to be met with a familiar pretty face. "Hello, White Lily Cookie." C/N Cookie smiled sweetly. Though, she was a bit confused. "How did you find me? I thought only I knew about this spot." White Lily Cookie took a moment to look around the beautiful enviroment. Then, she responded. "I... Well, I saw you go this way, and decided to follow you. You seemed a little... out of it after the battle. Are you feeling okay...?" The white haired female stepped closer, looking down upon her with a bit of a concerned expression. 

C/N Cookie motioned for White Lily Cookie to sit next to her. "It was so strange... all happened so quickly, it's like it was just a blur of events rushing by. However I know very well it was real." She paused. "I'm worried. For my kingdom, for my fellow Faeries, for all of Earthbread. Shadow Milk Cookie alone was twice as powerful as you Ancient Heroes, so what will happen when the other beasts awake?" Honestly, C/N Cookie already knew the answer to that. But she didn't want to hear it anyway. Her left wing twitched in concern as she awaited White Lily Cookie's answer.

"I know what you mean, C/N Cookie. I too, worry greatly for the many outcomes of this possibility. But the beasts are sealed away again, are they not?" White Lily Cookie said with a tone of reassurance as she sat next to her friend. With a bit of hesitation, the magenta eyed Cookie put her hand atop C/N Cookie's, to which said one blushed. Silence spread across the glade, yet it wasn't awkward or unpleasant. After a bit, the Faerie casted a side glance to the other female, taking in her features more closely. 

White Lily Cookie looked out into the open night sky, not seeming to notice she was being looked at. Her soft, velvet-like white hair seemed to be perfectly in place. The light of the celestial bodies above gave her pale dough a faint glow. And her beautifully pink colored eyes shone with a certain serenity. She looked stunning, simply radiant. Though, C/N Cookie had to admit, when did she not? It was true that White Lily Cookie was unnaturally pretty. At least, in C/N Cookie's eyes.

When a multitude of silent moments had passed, White Lily Cookie spoke once more. Her voice was a mere whisper, just loud enough to be heard. "I don't think anything can happen to us as long as we are together..." Now, her sallow cheeks were dusted with a light shade of red. It appears she wants to add something, yet she looks hesitant and slightly embarrassed. C/N Cookie's E/C gaze softenes, and she smiles at the Ancient Hero. She gives her confidant's hand a gentle squeeze, encouraging her to go on. White Lily Cookie looked directly into C/N Cookie's eyes, a determined twinkle was present in her own. After admiring the Faerie's charming smile for a few more heartbeats, she finishes her sentence. 

"And even if so... I-I'll do anything to protect that smile of yours!"

C/N Cookie felt like her heart stopped for a second. What?! Was this supposed to be some sort of confession? A rush of emotions surged through her body and warmth rose to her cheeks. She looked at White Lily Cookie, who had her eyes pressed shut in anticipation, wondering if this might be a joke. But it didn't seem like a joke at all. Slowly but surely, C/N Cookie came to her senses again as a genuine and somewhat sly grin was placed on her face. 

The Faerie takes both White Lily Cookie's hands into hers. With a swift lean in, she pecked the white haired hero's cheek. "And I thank you for it, White Lily Cookie.." Said female's eyes widened in shock, a deep rose red filled her entire face as her breath hitched. Yet, she seemed unable to speak. C/N Cookie got up to her feet. With a last wink, she walked away, just like that.

While White Lily Cookie was left flustered, she eventually came to the realization that she's just been kissed! At this, she hid her face in her hands, trying to calm down and stop herself from reddening even further, though she failed quite badly at that. C/N Cookie's scent still hung in the air, reminding White Lily Cookie her warmth and of how her lips graced her cheek. Millions of thoughts ran through her mind, though one stood out...

Is this what love feels like?