Raspberry Cookie x Fem!Swordfighter!Reader

C/N Cookie sheathed her sword. Her and her girlfriend, Raspberry Cookie, had been sparring for about an hour now. Both were very talented when it came to the use of swords or fencing. Which is also how they met in the first place, they always train together. Their shared passion towards swordsmanship is what brought them so close, and they learned to have a lot more in common than they originally thought. 

Anyway, despite not being worn out, the two wanted to take a break. Raspberry Cookie lead her partner to the terrace next to the fencing grounds. The ruby-eyed female was always quite proud to show others how glorious and wealthy House Raspberry was, and its neat designs were one way to do so.

Raspberry Cookie pulled back a chair for her girlfriend to sit on, to which C/N Cookie rolled her eyes with an amused smile. "My, my. What fine manners you have. Thank you." The fencer only chuckled. She then settled down in her own chair, starting to pour tea into two cups. Once that was done, she handed one of the cups to C/N Cookie. With the tea's lovely fragrance filling the air, both females enjoyed the quietness of the afternoon in each other's presence. The sun was high above in the sky, shining down upon the Hollyberry Kingdom as always.

After a bit, C/N Cookie spoke. "Can you believe we were 'just friends' just a few months ago?" She thought back to when both were too shy to confess their feelings, afraid the other might not like them back. But it turns out all that worrying was for nothing. Raspberry Cookie smiled at the memories. A soft chuckle escaped her mouth. "Yes, it seems quite silly looking back, doesn't it?" The heir of House Raspberry remembered how she'd always practise a confession in a mirror. Which is something she never mentioned to C/N Cookie though. It's a little embarassing. The terrace fell upon comfortable silence once more, until C/N Cookie decided to stand up, reaching a hand towards her girlfriend. "Come now, I think we should continue our training."

(Rushed and short!)