Y!Ancients x Fem!Introvert!DarkMagic!Reader

(this takes place before the dark flour war.)

3RD/ NO ONES POV

C/N Cookie. She was a fairly unremarkable one. One of Dark Enchantress Cookie's minions, and even though she was at the time the only Cookie on thet side, the least interesting. Never being noticed much because of her introverted personality. Well, that's what she, herself, always thought. There were actually Cookies that had laid an eye on her. Five of them. And those Cookies were none other than the Ancient Heroes. Pure Vanilla Cookie, Hollyberry Cookie, Dark Cacao Cookie, Golden Cheese Cookie and White Lily Cookie. Of course, C/N Cookie never knew. How would she? Never has she interacted with the opposing side. Until that one time...

C/N COOKIE POV

Finally! My first mission. I have to be honest, when Dark Enchantress Cookie first told me, I felt uneasy. But I have to do it! So, here I am, breaking into the Vanilla Castle! Apparently, all the Ancients have gathered to the Solarium of Unity today. A perfect chance to get rid of them. As I reached the desired location, the five Cookies were found sitting at a table, discussing plans on how to stop the dark. Ha! They will not be able to fulfill those once I am done here! Might as well just listen while I prepare my death spell.

...

Done! My staff was fully loaded, after all it is the most powerful spell in my books on dark magic. I pointed it at the glass behind the heroes. According to my calculations, the glass will throw back the ball of darkness into the center of the table, where it will explode and kill the five Cookies around it. I was getting ready to shoot, when all of a sudden...

"CHIRP!"

A bluebird came out of nowhere and started pecking on my H/C hair, making me fail my shot. The Cookies turned to me. Oh no.

All of a sudden, Hollyberry Cookie started running towards me, pushing away White Lily Cookie who was doing the same. "Sweetheart! Come here!" But Dark Cacao Cookie slit both of their sides with his sword. I also noticed he broke Pure Vanilla Cookie's staff, so he couldn't heal them. Dark Cacao Cookie yanked my arm, pulling it so roughly I think my dough cracked. "She is mine!" What? Why would he do or say any of that?!

Anyway, Golden Cheese Cookie beat him to it, flying high over his head and snatching me into her arms. "No! I should be first!" I was shocked at this. What the crumb? I finally snapped out of my trance and used my staff to damage her wings, making both of us fall down. As soon as I landed, I RAN, but the queen of gold pressed her spear to my neck, holding me back and making me unable to breathe. "Oh no. You stay right here, with me." "No she will not! I love her!" HUH??? White Lily Cookie sent the spear flying with a vine, trying to catch me instead. However this time I ran FOR REAL. 

Hollyberry Cookie blocked my path, but I shot her away with a blast. She landed on the ground harshly. "STOP HER!" When is my staff loaded so I can teleport?! Stupid staff! "C/N Cookie!" I heard White Lily Cookie call. How does she even know my name?! I could sense Pure Vanilla Cookie was a little closer behind me than the others. "C/N Cookie! Please! I need you!-" He sounded desperate, but I already teleported away.

I stood in the woods, trying to catch my breath and not flinch at my bruised arm and neck.

What the actual crumb was that?!