Licorice Cookie x Reader

Licorice Cookie and C/N Cookie were bickering. Again. Pretty much every time they saw each other, a big insult-contest broke out, continuing on and on until one of them ran out of things to say. It didn't excactly make them enemies. That was just how they were, how they acted with one another. Although as of late, Licorice Cookie has been feeling a little odd whenever he received offense, and their teasing, dumb grin didn't tick him off as much as it used to. What DOES tick him off however, is how he doesn't know anything about this feeling, like at all. 

But, after research, observing and many other things that took him way too long, Licorice Cookie came to the resolution that he likes the H/C-ette. Which is bad. But he was planning to tell them! Which isn't too great either. He sucks at romance and expressing how he feels. He just starts the bickering accidently. Like, this one time he tried to tell them they're attractive. "You look just as bad as yesterday." Is what came out, along with an offensive scoff. So, here he was, arguing with his crush about who knows what for the eighth time this week.

"Your cooking sucks!"

"Says the one who can barely use a microwave!"

"At least I don't try to burn down houses with microwaves!"

"At least I don't wear old rags!"

"YOU LITTLE-"

Red Velvet Cookie let out an annoyed sigh. He just sat next to the quarreling Cookies with his face in his hands. Okay, it was really starting to get on his nerves. Without a word, he stood up and left, which his companions didn't even seem to take note of. After a few more moments, Licorice Cookie was so deeply concentrated, he didn't even pay much mind to what he said. "Ugh, why do I have to like someone so annoying.." 

His own words of slander went on, until he realized he couldn't hear any come from C/N Cookie. This made him raise an eyebrow, though it went along with a triumphant grin. "Heh heh... What? Did I win so easily this time?" C/N Cookie's mouth hung open, their eyes wide with shock. "...What did you just say?"

Licorice Cookie thought back to everything he'd spoken out. After doing that for a while more, he might know what C/N Cookie meant. His smile dropped immediatly. Silence filled the atmosphere. Almost like one could feel the weight of the tension. So much that Licorice Cookie groaned and stalked over to them, close enough to poke their arm in an accusing manner. Welp, it was now or never. He already internally slapped himself for how stupid this is about to sound. 

"I hate how your constant insults don't offend me. I hate how you make me feel. But most of all-" He crossed his arms, more nervous than he looks. "-I hate how I don't hate you for these things." C/N Cookie took a while to come up with a  response. "Wow, uh. Licorice Cookie, that's sweet, but.." He didn't need to hear more. Turning on his heel, Licorice Cookie intended to leave. Only for C/N Cookie to yank him back by the arm. "Let me finish! I like you too, idiot." They flicked his forehead. "OW-! Wait, REALLY?!" C/N Cookie nodded with a grin. "Yeah, I-" "Wait, then what were you going to say..?" Licorice Cookie furrowed his eyebrows, confused. "What I was going to say was.. well, we're kind of being recorded right now." They pointed behind Licorice Cookie to reveal Bat-Cat, along with Schwarzwälder. Who was holding a camera...

............

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU TWO-"