even sillier

(Sorry not sorry but it's canon that Starshine Cookie is at least a bit buff. 😔)

Clotted Cream: "Hey Starshine could you describe me in less than 5 words?"

Starshine: "L.O.M."

Clotted Cream: "What..??"

Starshine: "Lack of muscle."

---------------

*Average hangout with the Ancients*

Golden Cheese: "Six pack or a dad bod?"

Starshine: "Neither."

Golden Cheese: "..neither?"

Starshine: "I like 'em skinny and scrawny."

Golden Cheese: "..skinny and scrawny??"

*Starshine puts an arm around Pure Vanilla.* "Skinny and scrawny."

---------------

Dark Choco: "How's your girlfriend, Red Velvet?"

Red Velvet: "I don't have a girlfriend-.." (Insert Storm Cloud in the background: "Not yet.")

Dark Choco: "I know, just reminding you haha."

Red Velvet: "How's your dad?"

---------------

*Starshine Cookie and Pitaya Dragon Cookie are frenemies, more on the friendly side. But there's still that other side..*

Pitaya Dragon: *Hits Starshine in the face. They smirk, thinking they are stronger and she'd have to give up but then they look down at their hand. It's broken, literally.*

Starshine: "Interesting.. you do realize I've never lost a fist fight before, right?" *She spits out blood and clenches her fists harder.*

Pitaya Dragon: "H-hah... It wasss jussst a joke, right? We were jussst bickering like alwaysss, right? No?"

---------------

Starshine: "Yeah I'm cool."

C- slowly

O- losing

O- my

L- sanity

---------------

Clotted Cream: "Y'all suck gimme your soul jams."

Starshine: "Excuse you?! We're not gonna-"

Pure Vanilla: "That isn't a very nice thing of you to say, Clotted Cream.."

Clotted Cream: "Pure Vanilla, you suck the most out of all of you."

Starshine: "..."

*Starshine suddenly becomes buff and gets out her sword.* "You have 2.5 seconds to run, consul."

---------------

Espresso: "Madeleine, why are there random mirrors in the garden??"

Madeleine: "If I'm forced to leave my room and mirror collection, at least I can look at my pretty face outside :D"

Espresso: "You're actually pretty ugly ngl."

Madeleine: "Shut up you Espresso Depresso Sleep Deprivesso walking coffee addict"

*Espresso Cookie explodes.*

---------------

*Crunchy Chip Cookie and Starshine Cookie describing their types be like:*

Crunchy Chip: "Six feet tall and super strong. We always get along! Alright, alright.."

Starshine: "Kind, and ain't afraid to cry~"

Clotted Cream: "Sorry to interrupt, but like, I'm pretty sure we have work to do."

*Both Crunchy Chip and Starshine in unsion:* "SHUT UP!!"