Red Velvet Cookie x Reader

C/N Cookie was just out for a walk in the late afternoon. It was quite evident the sun would be setting soon, but that didn't stop them from wanting to stretch their legs a bit. The only audible sounds being the melodic chirping of the birds and the gentle whistling of the wind, pretty much nothing else was going on. And that was just fine. Why wouldn't everyone enjoy peace like this? For C/N Cookie, nature was something you have to cherish as long as you can. And that comes from a Cookie who doesn't even wield nature magic. They were more for healing.

...

"Where are you?!"

A distant voice's call made C/N Cookie pause. It was only now that they noticed how far they'd wandered off. The pathway they had walked on now brought them into a forest. Luckily they had been here before, at day. This place wasn't too far away from home and they would find their way again. However, the voice that seemed to be coming closer gave C/N Cookie a bit of a blank mind for a second, not knowing what to do. No, keep calm. With a shake of the head, they decided to hide behind one of the trees to see what was going on.

Soon a cake hound appeared. It ran out of the bushes and fell down to the ground, droplets of cherry jam seeped out of its side. C/N Cookie's eyes widened. They wanted to help immediatly as they caught sight of that. But they were forced to stand still behind the tree as the leaves of the bushes rustled again. Shortly after, a unique-looking Cookie came from the same direction as the dog had. He knelt down next to it with a worried expression.

"Oh Chiffon... Why do you always have to run off like that...?!" The male tried to gently inspect the wound, but pulled back again as Chiffon whined. "What did you even do.." For a few more moments, he further observed his cake hound, not knowing what to do and feeling pretty helpless. Chiffon's whining and cries kept on getting louder and louder. Until C/N Cookie couldn't take it anymore. They took one step out of the shadow of the tree, a twig snapped beneath their foot. The guy perked up right away and started looking around, getting defensive. "Who's there? Show yourself!" Despite his not-so nice tone of voice, the H/C haired Cookie decided to reveal themself fully.

"Hello..." They tried to make their demeanor as casual as possible, as if this was a normal situaton. With a concerned face of their own, they looked over at the injured cake hound. "Would you like my assistance? I think I might be able to help." The male only narrowed his eyes. "Hmph. Why would some random stranger want to help?" A small sweat tear rolled down C/N Cookie's cheek. Before they could answer, the Cookie with a cake arm continued. "..fine. Do what you can." C/N Cookie beamed a smile as they stepped closer and knelt down besides the animal as well. They put their hands onto Chiffon's wound, careful not to hurt him. 

"What's your name?" The question was for Chiffon's owner. He hestitated a while, before responding. "...It's Red Velvet Cookie." Though they asked for it, C/N Cookie didn't expect that. Either way, it's a good thing Red Velvet Cookie wasn't showing as much hostility now. "C/N Cookie." With a gentle grin, they gave their own name known. But there wasn't any more time to lose to conversation, there was a cake hound to be healed!

C/N Cookie closed their eyes and focused. With their hands still on Chiffon, they started the healing process like they had many times before. A sudden surge of power flowed through their body, but they remained composed. Their hair flowed upwards a bit, so did Red Velvet Cookie's. He could only watch in astonishment as a F/C aura formed around Chiffon's injury, who seemed to have fallen asleep. The small radiation gave off quite a captivating glow, despite its size. 

After a few more short moments of this rare sight, C/N Cookie took their hands back to themself. Chiffon opened his eyes with the same cute and happy expression as before, like he'd never been hurt at all. He jumped onto C/N Cookie, nuzzling their neck and cheek before jumping onto Red Velvet Cookie's lap. Said one was still a bit shocked at how quickly this had come and gone. But he didn't take long to clear his throat, then stroking Chiffon's back softly. "My apologies you had to use your magic on an unnecessary injury. Chiffon here tends to be adventurous sometimes, I lost him."

C/N Cookie laughed. "It's fine, really. As long as Chiffon's okay now." They looked up at the sky, realizing that it was almost dark now. What a shame. It wouldn't have been unwelcome to get to know Red Velvet Cookie more. "Welp, I'll be on my way." Swiftly standing up, they flashed a smile. Red Velvet Cookie stammered a little, something he doesn't really do often. "T-thank you for your help, C/N Cookie." They bowed down. "Anytime. See ya!" And with that, they walked off, disappearing in the shadows. While Red Velvet Cookie's blue eyes were stuck on the spot they had gone out of sight, he couldn't help but wonder if they'd meet again.