Crème Brûlée Cookie x Fem!Reader

C/N Cookie sighed. It's only been few days since the dramatic events of the holiday express. A murderer on a train? Yeah. Her companion, Linzer Cookie, helped catch the culprit. Though before the criminal was found, Crème Brûlée Cookie was falsely accused of the crime. Crème Brûlée Cookie. The sound of her friend's name alone was enough to make C/N Cookie turn red. Though she would like to be more than friends. She quite admired him. How gracefully he played the piano, how his hands glid across the keys like it's the easiest thing in the world. And even when the male doesn't smile a lot, the littlest sign of happiness on Crème Brûlée Cookie's face would make C/N Cookie's heart beat faster. She wanted to be someone who's able to make him happy. But she knew he wouldn't reciprocate her feelings. Linzer Cookie has told her E/C eyed friend how she's dated the guy. And from what it seems like, he still sees the red head as a partner, though they aren't dating anymore.

Whatever. Today it was important to the pianist, as he had a performance. C/N Cookie wished she could be there, but Linzer Cookie will be here soon and they wanted to have some girl time. Hm, what shall they do? Maybe the novelist would allow her friend to style her unnaturally soft hair while she reads a book. Then they could bake something, like waffles or muffins or- Oh! Linzer Cookie's already here! We'll need to ask her what she wants to spend her time with.

...

"Haha! I win!" Linzer Cookie and C/N Cookie were playing cards. "How are you so good at this?!" The H/C-ette whined. In response, a laugh fell from the other's lips. "Perhaps putting myself in other's shoes when writing helps me with sort of reading thoughts. I could always tell what move you were going to make next." C/N Cookie blinked. Then her face lit up. "Wow, that's so cool!" Yet again, Linzer Cookie laughed. Though it quickly died down and a distant look was on  her face. After some silence, she asked something that made her friend almost choke on air.

"Have you considered asking out Crème Brûlée Cookie yet?" E/C eyes widened and their owner hid her face behind a pillow. "N-no! I mean.. L-linzer Cookie!" The novelist giggled. "Did you really think I wouldn't notice? You act very strange around him, it's obvious." C/N Cookie removed the pillow and looked at her. "You think... he knows too..?" The red head shook her head. "No. The one that the crush is on barely ever notices. But I'll tell you what: that just means you don't realize he likes you back."

...

"WHAT?!"

"Believe me. He trusts my advice and has told me how he feels about you." Suprise silenced C/N Cookie. Then suddenly she completely freaked out. "OH MY FLOUR I GOTTA TALK TO HIM!! BUT HOW?! HE'S ABOUT TO PERFORM!" Linzer Cookie grinned and pulled something out of her pocket. "Luckily I have a backstage pass and ticket just for you." She handed it over. "B-but what about you-" "Don't worry, go before the performance starts!" C/N Cookie thanked her friend and started running to Crème Brûlée Cookie's concert as quickly as possible.

She just so made it backstage after showing a guard her pass. Her eyes scanned around until she found what she was looking for. "Crème Brûlée Cookie!" Right before he was about to enter the stage, she yanked his arm backwards. "C-C/N Cookie?" The female hugged him. "I just wanted to say, you got this! I believe you'll land a perfect concert as always." The pianist was glad his face wasn't to be seen right now, it was a little pink. "T-thank you.." C/N Cookie cupped his face. "What are you-?" And shut the guy up with a kiss. When they parted, both were panting heavily. "I love you." Said the H/C-ette after catching her breath. The male didn't reply. His face had a look of astonishment. "And maybe you might press out a smile after the performance? Please?" Now his lips curled up. "For you." One last peck, and he went on stage. With the crowd cheering ringing in her ears, C/N Cookie grinned and went back to the main entrance. She took her seat and watched Crème Brûlée Cookie start the piano.