Caramel Arrow Cookie + F!Dragon!Child!Reader

C/N COOKIE POV

The draconic village. My home. Everyone stays in their Cookie form here to seem more like the other tribes. Only my father, the black dragon of the north, and my uncle, the white dragon of the south tend to change to their dragon forms. Speaking of my dad, no one outside the village knows I'm his daughter. Offspring of the legendary dragons could lead to hunters. Because our family has special blood that gives us abilities. They made a pact with Dark Cacao Cookie no Cookie is allowed to kill them. But they could easily get me, after all I'm smaller and haven't unlocked as much strength yet. 

Anyway, it's another hard day for the village. Yet again, ran out of supplies. Though the Dark Cacao kingdom always provides a cold tempature, ever since winter came around the other kingdoms too, it's been worse. Now we can't ask to import fruits, vegetables, or food in general. So we sent a villager to go talk to the king. Only for them to return with empty hands, and as we learned the king refused to help us. This was shocking to everyone as my father and uncle had trusted him.

"THE VILLAGE IS BEING ATTACKED!"

All I could hear was screaming and the growls of monsters. I was asleep, so I thought it was a nightmare. But that wasn't the case. To my horror, I woke up as the nearest screeching had stopped, it belonged to my parents. Both of them laid on the ground in their dragon form, ready to protect their child. Blood streamed out of their mouths and other wounds, forming a pool. No... no! They c-can't be.. d-dead.... I couldn't look at their corpses anymore. So I ran. I even got hurt by a monster, but I kept running. Far away. Even when fellow villagers called after me, I kept running. Until I wasn't able to see the village anymore. The snowstorm outside was terribly strong. Eventually, I passed out, a trail of blood behind me while the snow was painted red.

"Can you hear me?"

I woke up in a warm and cozy place, not like the cold winter I knew. My E/C eyes slowly opened to see a female standing over me. Her gaze was filled with worry. "Oh good, you're awake! I found you all alone outside. My name is Caramel Arrow Cookie. Yours, if I may ask?" She seemed trustworthy... "C-C/N Cookie." Brown eyes slightly widened. "A dragon child.. of the draconic village, I presume?" I nodded. But then I remembered why I even ran away, and started sobbing quietly. "Hey, what's wrong? Why were you alone?" It was too much to take, so I told her. Everything. Even who my father was...

It was obvious she wanted to ask more questions, but saw I needed support now. She told me how brave I was. And took me in. Raised me, gave me food, made sure I was well. And eventually, we kinda just... saw each other as family. After some time, she decided to offically adopt me, and told king Dark Cacao Cookie too. He accepted and signed the adoption papers. I was happier than ever. Of course, I missed my real family more than ever, but my new mom was here to help me through it. Everything was going so well... until....

"Caramel Arrow Cookie, I sentence you to exile."

...she was exiled for something she was falsely accused of. That's all the first watcher told me, the topic seemed complicated and she didn't understand it herself. However what she did tell me was how Affogato Cookie must've convinced the king to think so. She always knew he was strange. Suddenly I remembered the fateful day I left my village and the monsters who attacked. I asked her about them and she said they were under the advisor's control. As I pieced everything together, Caramel Arrow Cookie felt so shocked and upset at her enemy for ruining my life. But she couldn't further comfort me as she had to leave. After a last hug, guards shoved her outside the citadel. Sorrow filled my mind, but was soon replaced with anger on Affogato Cookie. How dare he kill my parents?! I will take my revenge....

*Rumble... CRASH!!!"

The licorice sea... was attacking the citadel! I turned into a dragon. Of course, I was smaller than my uncle, but I was a little taller than the doubled height of a Cookie. Flying over to the licorice sea, there were a few helping. One of them shouted opposing Cookies were in the castle. The abomination of sea was almost defeated. These Cookies could handle it. In the castle, there were indeed strangers invading. As soon as I bared my teeth and let my eyes glow, they seemed too scared to fight. This was shocking, but I had something else to take care of. Affogato Cookie was quickly found by me. I growled and bit him in his neck, throwing him around carelessly. Finally I dropped him, and he gave me a disgusted look as I stared at him coldly, leaving him to die.

Back in the citadel I saw... Caramel Arrow Cookie! We hugged and she said how proud she was. A shade loomed over us. Uncle! He wanted me to come just a while, said his thanks to the watcher, she was sad, but I would visit her a lot. He took me to the village. I didn't care about anything else. Everyone was okay! However after days I learned Affogato Cookie was alive! My uncle mentioned him. Before anyone could stop me, I flew out and soon found him. His wound wasn't treated... meaning killing him was easy. I took him by suprise and slashed his neck. "The first watcher's little dragon!" he spat before I got rid of him once and for all. Finally...

Peace.