Lilac Cookie x Male!Reader

(In this, the reader is the adoptive brother of Yogurt Cream.)

C/N COOKIE POV

I sighed as my gaze wandered over to my boyfriend, Lilac Cookie. He was standing with his back turned to me and looked out for anything that could hurt me. We were currently at a marketplace in Yogurca, since I wanted to look around. Yogurt Cream Cookie let him take the rest of the week off and assured he would be fine alone for a while, without his bodyguard. However not before instructing to protect his dear brother. Ugh, like, I get why. Were rich and all, but I'm not even really related to him! So now, my partner is a little more protective than usual, which is a lot. 

Finally the queue in front of the stand shortened and it was my turn. It had all sorts of food, but I was looking forward to eating some F/F. Which, luckily, they also had. The nice lady behind the booth even asked if I wanted some small jars with seasoning for free. I thanked her and said I would definitely come again. Now walking over to my boyfriend, I tapped his shoulder. He turned to me. 

"Can we sit down at a table? I'm not gonna consume my F/F standing like an idiot." I said jokingly. Lilac Cookie nodded. "Okay. Sit down and eat, love." As I sat down however, I noticed how he didn't do the same. Just as I was about to ask if he was going to join me, he narrowed his eyes slightly at a passing Cookie. Not again... This is started to annoy me greatly. I stood up and spoke to him. "Please stop being a bodyguard for once. My brother didn't give you free time for nothing." "Your brother also ordered me to protect you. I am simply doing my job."

I grumbled in response. Can't he see I just want to spend time with my boyfriend? "Pretty please?" Lilac Cookie looked at me for a while. But then he finally gave in. "Fine... but if something happens to you I wouldn't be able to forgive mysel-" His words were cut off as I placed a sweet but quick kiss on his mouth. "Alright ya doof. Let's sit down now!" My partner gave a slight chuckle. This made my grin widen. Even I, the one he is closest to, doesn't hear him laugh a lot!

He pecked my cheek and motioned for me to eat. Hm.. Now that I think of it, he seems a little tired from his job. "Do you want to share?" I asked him. "No. I am not that hungry. And besides, it is your favorite food." Yes, but he was obviously weary and needed something to eat. Even though he didn't show it. I shoved the F/F over to him. "I'm not gonna let you starve, dummy. Just eat." After shaking his head, he leaned in, catching me off guard. My face flushed like 523674 shades of red. As we parted, his beautiful purple eyes showed love and gratitude.

"You know, I really am lucky to have you as my boyfriend."