Carrot Cookie x Vegetable Thief!Reader

CARROT COOKIE POV

Phew! Finally finished harvesting those carrots. I will take good care of them, just like I do with all my other veggies. Hopefully they feed hungry Cookies in the future! And not disappear like the cabbage I harvested last time. I still have no idea how that could happen in the first place. *Yawn* Now I'm tired. Gotta take a small rest in my house. And even when I just can't seem to shake the feeling that something, or someone is watching.. It doesn't matter. I'll come back in an hour to water and look after the carrots anyway.

C/N COOKIE POV

Hehe, finally she's gone. Carrot Cookie is my girlfriend, yes, and I don't wanna offend her in any way by stealing the vegetables she farms. I just do it for my village, they could use some veggies, since we've ran out a while ago. Even when they eat everything so quickly I always have to come back... Sometimes it's just to annoy my partner for fun. Also, Carrot Cookie has already caught me a few times, without being mad at me. Well, not that mad. Ehh anyway. Time to steal...

3RD/NO ONES POV

Meanwhile an hour had passed and Carrot Cookie returned to her beloved carrots. Only to find out her work has been stolen once again! But who would do such thing? It was C/N Cookie, who hid behind the barn and watched her from afar, a pile of carrots stacked under their arm. C/N Cookie had no intention of offending their girlfriend, but they have to admit it was quite amusing to watch her freak out like that. While Carrot Cookie was calming down, she noticed how she could hear quiet giggling behind her barn. Stopping panicking, the farmer reconized who the laughter belonged to. She sighed.

"Alright sweetie, you can come out now." C/N Cookie's amused giggling immediatly died down. Oh no. Seems like they have been caught again by none other than their lovely girlfriend. They slowly stepped out behind the barn's wall while smiling sheepishly. "Stealing veggies again, I see." "Who? Me?" C/N Cookie hid the carrots behind their back while looking at Carrot Cookie innocently. Carrot Cookie sighed again. "Your village is out of vitamins again?" Staring at the ground, the E/C eyed Cookie silently nodded. "You could've just told me! You know I just want to help!" Her words sounded harsh, but her tone was laced with friendlyness and slight worry. "I'd do anything for your health and well being..." C/N Cookie looked up at the farmer. 

Carrot Cookie was smiling at them. "We can go grab some more. I have a secret stash of carrots inside my house. Some tomatoes for your grandpa too? He sure does love those." C/N Cookie wanted to thank her, but was too shocked. Sure, Carrot Cookie often did that, but not when they stole. "And after that we can cuddle. Come on." The H/C haired Cookie's frown turned into a grin right away. "THANK YOU BABE! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!" They gave their partner a bear hug. "Hehe, just if you don't steal again." "Okay! I promise!"

And off they went...