Red Velvet Cookie x Reader Part 2

C/N COOKIE POV

Inside my house, I was peacefully reading a book. With one look out the window, it was pretty obvious how spring was right around the corner. It was getting warmer, flowers bloomed and spread a few of their delicate petals in the wind, letting them flow freely through the air. Maybe I should go outside, the book can wait. Though, then I remembered what happened a few days ago. The meeting with Red Velvet Cookie was still present in my mind. He really did seem like a nice guy, despite his somewhat scary appearence. But I gotta be honest, I was just intrigued. After all, it's not every day you meet a Cookie with a cake arm.

Anyhow, I closed the book shut and went outside into my garden. I was looking to tend to the flowers a bit. After getting a can from the garage first, my feet lead me around and I watered the different variants of plants. Taking care of these flowers really is fun! Like it had been a lot of times prior. At a small bed of red amaryllis, my gaze wandered over all the flowers, looking for weeds or anything to be gotten rid of. Hm, nope. They seem to be in good shape for now. Watching for a few more seconds, they kinda remind me of..

"C/N Cookie?"

RED VELVET COOKIE POV

I stepped out of the bushes behind C/N Cookie, suprised I had actually found them. "How did you know I would be here?" They raised and eyebrow while turning to me. I froze up a little at their question. How was I going to tell them I told Chiffon to keep in mind their scent from the past days and follow it here now? That's when the little rascal came running to C/N Cookie and tackled them to the ground in a hug. "Ah. Well, I suppose Chiffon recognized your scent as we passed." Evidently a lie. 

The H/C haired Cookie tried to speak, though Chiffon made it quite hard by tickling their neck. "Also, wh-what's up with you two and randomly coming out of bushes?" They managed to say in between laughs. However I didn't respond as a small chuckle escaped my mouth, finding this interaction rather amusing. C/N Cookie sat up, Chiffon still in their arms. Then, I remembered the reason we had come here in the first place.

"Right. I wanted- I mean, we wanted to thank you again for your help back then." I handed them a box of chocolates. "Chiffon picked these out for you.." C/N Cookie looked at the box shortly before patting Chiffon's head. "My, my. Then I must thank you, Chiffon." Their E/C gaze wandered to me. "And thank you too, Red Velvet Cookie." The soft smile of their face made me pause. Suddenly I could feel my face getting hot. What? It isn't even summer season yet. Strange.

 I extended my hand for C/N Cookie to get up. "Me and Chiffon have to take our leave. I would like to train with him a bit more for the rest of the day." Another lie. For some reason, I sought for an excuse. "Aw man. Promise I'll see you again?" C/N Cookie frowned, but then gave a hopeful smile. As I realized I was still holding their hand, I let go in an instant. "Yes, I'm certain you will." Chiffon jumped out of C/N Cookie's embrace and landed besides me. As I turned to leave, the last thing I saw of them was the glimmer in their eyes. Once more my face grew hot. What is this treachery of emotions?

(Just one more hour and I'll get my braces y'all. I'm honestly nervous.)