Rockstar Cookie x Popstar!Reader

A smile tugged at Rockstar Cookie's lips as he gazed upon his guitar, which was lying soundly in its case. The Summer Soda Rock Festa last year was a blast, and it sold out well too. It was so much fun, he honestly didn't even want to leave. So after many requests and letters from fans, and meetings between him, Shining Glitter Cookie and Black Lemonade Cookie, it was decided that there'd be another one this year as well. Except with one big difference; there'd be a fourth music star present this time too.

None other than a Cookie by the name of C/N Cookie. Rockstar Cookie had only ever seen them on posters, social media, and all that jazz. They are a pretty popular popstar. So why were they coming if this is a Rock Festa, you ask? Well, Shining Glitter Cookie had the idea, saying she once had an entire pop-concert with them when she was still only known for pop music, and because they were a really nice character to have around too. So that just makes this a Summer Soda Music Festa, huh?

Whatevs. The deal is that Rockstar Cookie and the other two were more than ready to give C/N Cookie a warm welcome. He couldn't help but grin at the thought of him and them getting along. Shining Glitter Cookie and Black Lemonade Cookie being his friends made their fans altogether not absolutely despise each other. And they always had reason for collabs!

Sudden noises from outside caught Rockstar Cookie's attention. He walked out of his waiting room to be met with a bunch of fans swarming around a fancy-looking F/C car. Out of it stepped a certain popstar. 'Huh, right on time..' Rockstar Cookie thought. It seems like C/N Cookie has arrived. They whipped off their sunglasses to reveal a bright pair of E/C eyes. Even more fans came running to take pictures and ask for autographs. Rockstar Cookie decided to wait until the crowd had lessened...

After the fans have calmed down and seperated, Shining Glitter Cookie and Black Lemonade Cookie were there as well. Shining Glitter Cookie immediatly ran up to her popstar-familiar and almost threw them backward in a giant bear hug. "C/N Cookie! It's so good to see you!" The H/C-head chuckled, wrapping their arms around Shining Glitter Cookie's back as they returned the hug. After that short moment of intimacy, both popstars turned to the remaining two rockstars.

"This is Black Lemonade Cookie!" Said one reached out her hand to C/N Cookie for a handshake, which they gladly took. "Hi! It's really nice to meet you." They said. "Sup." Black Lemonade Cookie gave a faint smile, something rare. Perhaps she was already starting to like C/N Cookie. C/N Cookie then looked at Rockstar Cookie and stepped over to him. "Hello there! You must be Rockstar Cookie, correct?" He nodded, giving his signature smile. "That's me." Both Cookies shook hands with one another.

Shining Glitter Cookie squealed in excitement. "I just had an idea! Now that we all know each other, we could do some collabbing on stage!" Black Lemonade Cookie seemed unsure of this suggestion. "Four music stars, all on stage at once?" She shook her head lightly. "Our music tastes don't even match entirely. How do you think that'll work out, Shining Glitter Cookie?" Shining Glitter Cookie smiled, still fond of her own idea. "We could do some rock versus pop duet! Well, but with four Cookies."

C/N Cookie hummed. "I wouldn't mind. You guys give off good vibes." They flashed a grin at Rockstar Cookie, along with a playful wink. Rockstar Cookie laughed, shaking off the heating up of his cheeks. "Yeah! Imagine how awesome that would be!" Black Lemonade Cookie sighed, but she didn't seem upset. "Eh, alright. If you guys are cool with it, I am too." And so, each musician decided to practice a little together, before the evening and their shared concert would come. And all of them were excited. But especially Rockstar Cookie. He smirked to himself, happy to already be getting along with C/N Cookie, just like he had hoped in the first place.