Yan!Shadow Milk Cookie x Fem!Reader

The ground shook, and the group of heroes could only stare as the giant rift in the silver tree widened, and widened... until it was big enough for a certain trickster to make his presence known. His ominous voice echoed through the Faeriewoods, crazed and booming enough to scare anyone off. Once his monologue ended, it only went downhill from there. The Faerie Kingdom was consumed with his power and deceit, turning some Cookies into disorted versions of their former selves. Mindless clowns, laughing and prancing around just to make fools of themselves for his entertainment. As he watched this progress for a few short moments, his eyes landed on an outstanding young lady, gorgeous and elegant. The jester grinned with a hint of excitement.

...

C/N Cookie awoke in a dark, strangely cold place. A shiver ran up her spine as she looked around, hoping to find a clue as to where she was. It was only now that she noticed the space was filled with eyes. That's it. Just blue, big eyes scattered all around, seemingly watching her every move. Her friends weren't there either, she was alone. Or, at least that's what she thought.

"Ah! It appears you've awoken from your beauty sleep."

Eyes wide, she turned to see a Cookie, but not just any Cookie. He gave off quite an.. evil aura. Of course, that with a right. His acts were long forgotten over the centuries, yet had scarred earthbread forever. "Shadow Milk Cookie..." The smirk on said one's features only became more noticeable. No matter if Cookie, cake, or jelly, everyone loved being recognized. "RING DING DING!" With a slight bow down, Shadow Milk Cookie's grin didn't falter at all.

C/N Cookie reached for her sword, slowly getting into a defensive position. The blue jester made a fakely intrigued sound, pretending to be suprised to hide his amusement. "Ooh! A fighter I see?" E/C eyes narrowed and their owner let out a growl. Though it didn't seem like she was in danger at the moment, C/N Cookie knew all too well just how quickly that could change. And she would be ready to defend herself. "What's your name?" Shadow Milk Cookie raised an eyebrow along with a curious smile. This made her hesitate. Wasn't he going to attack? Isn't that what he's here for? "..C/N Cookie."

"So, C/N Cookie. Are you going to fight or will you just stand there looking all pretty?" Shadow Milk Cookie made his eyes all big and cute, seemingly in a mocking way. Boy this guy had a habit of mocking.. Yet again, C/N Cookie felt agitated at how lightly and jokingly he took things. She charged at him, though her swift movements weren't going to help this time. With a single snap of the finger, Shadow Milk Cookie made the blade disappear and simply stepped to the side to avoid her running into him. He shook his head. "Tsk, tsk. I wouldn't do that if I were you, dear." C/N Cookie was shocked to see his eyes darken. "Because if you do, I might just have to discipline you, along with your puny friends." Almost immediatly, Shadow Milk Cookie's signature grin returned and there was no trace left of the creepy words he's just said. "Phew, alright now! I'll be seeing you, darling. Byee~!" Still speechless, C/N Cookie fell unconcious once more, with the last thing in her sight being a jester.

(Sorry, this was rushed!)