Sick!Prune Juice Cookie x Male!Reader

Back in the laboratory of the Parfaedian institute, a loud boom erupted from inside its walls. The students who passed by just kept on walking ahead, merely giving the lab a glance. It was normal anyway. After all, the academy's champion spend most of his time there creating and experimenting with potions. Of course, today was no different. 

Prune Juice Cookie watched as lime green liquid sizzled out of a vessel. "Aha! Finally." He cheered, content with his success. His newest creation was supposed to be a potion on how to weaken enemies. Crazy, huh? Well, that's one example of what Prune Juice Cookie's ideas entail. Besides, you never know when you'd need that.

"OH MY GOSH! PRUNE JUICE COOKIE?!"

The champion turned his head to see a familiar Cookie rush into the laboratory. Perfect timing, it seems. "Hello!" He greeted with his usual chill attitude, waving to his boyfriend, C/N Cookie. C/N Cookie stepped over the various scrolls and recipes scattered across the floor and walked over to Prune Juice Cookie. "Are you hurt?" He asked, genuinely concerned while taking Prune Juice Cookie's hand, checking him for injuries.

A chuckle fell from Prune Juice Cookie's lips. C/N Cookie was always the only one worried for him when he experimented with potions. "I'm fine." His partner's gaze travelled around the room, seeing just how messy it was here. "Woah, uh. You sure used up the entire laboratory this time..." Prune Juice Cookie let out a fake gasp. "My, my. I really hadn't thought of that. Thanks for reminding me, C/N Cookie!"

"Cut it with the sarcasm, nerd. But for real, we should tidy up here. And I'll help." C/N Cookie spoke. "I'd like that. Would you mind?" Prune Juice Cookie asked whilst his boyfriend shook his head. "Not at all." So the next hour or so, the two males were busy cleaning and putting books and scrolls back to their places. Right as they were done, Prune Juice Cookie decided to pick up the vessel with the green potion. 

However, as he did, C/N Cookie noticed how his champion's cheeks looked a little red. "Hey, are you alright? You don't look so well.." Prune Juice Cookie shook his head. "Who, me? I'm quite flattered you care about that. Yes, I'm fine." The H/C male stepped closer, putting a hand to Prune Juice Cookie's face. "I dunno... Your cheeks are burning." His boyfriend swatted his hands away slightly. "I told you- there's no need to worr-"

"ACHOO!"

....

"You LITTLE-"

...

In Prune Juice Cookie's dorm, C/N Cookie firstly gave his lover a proper scolding for lying about not being sick. Turns out, Prune Juice Cookie has been for a bit now, he was just too busy with his experiments. Did he not even care for his own health? C/N Cookie was currently checking Prune Juice Cookie's temperature, which was pretty much higher than it should be.

C/N Cookie sighed in slight  irritation. "You see? This is why you should take a break from your potions for once. You never know how it actually ends up effecting you, what if you would've gotten worse than a cold!" Prune Juice Cookie scoffed. "W-well my potions are important. You know the drill: No Prune Juice Cookie no potions. No potions, no Prune Juice Cookie." Despite not having a sore throat, his voice sounded a little weaker than usual.

'This guy cannot shut up about his obsession with potions...' "Whatever." C/N Cookie stood up from Prune Juice Cookie's bed. "I'll go get you some soup, stay right here and don't go running back to your experiments." The Parfaedian champion rolled his icy blue eyes. "As if I would." E/C eyes narrow suspiciously, but their owner walked out of the room anyways.

Only when walking back in, to see Prune Juice Cookie writing in a notebook. His work notebook. "Oh no you don't!" C/N Cookie snatched the notepad from his boyfriend's grasp, earning a small 'Hey!'. "You're sick, whether you like it or not! And I'm not going to leave you alone until you accept that and rest." The potion master pouted. "Fine." Though, his expression shortly shifted to a flirty one. "But I wouldn't mind you not leaving me alone-" C/N Cookie stuffed a spoon full of soup into Prune Juice Cookie's mouth to shut him up. "You should care more about your health, idiot." Prune Juice Cookie smiles, his voice sligtly muffled. "Love you too."