Linzer Cookie x Reader

LINZER COOKIE POV

Sitting in my dorm is relaxing, especially with the peace around. But then my crimson gaze was met with the book in my lap, and my pen. How do I continue with this chapter..? I sighed, turning my head to look outside the window and into the snowy landscape. Currently I was working on a new novel, even though I hadn't finished the other one yet. This novel is about... I can't believe I'm saying it... a love story. Yes, yes, I know that is nothing like me, but there is a reason behind my newest work. 

There is a certain Cookie, and they are why I've been thinking about love. Ever since we first met at the train station and both entered the holiday express, I felt something. Come to think of, the whole 'love at first sight' thing is quite unlikely. But them smiling at me, look at me or even feeling there presence alone makes me flustered. And now, I can't continue with a book I made for them because of them? Once again, my mind wandered elsewhere. Those alluring E/C eyes...

"Miss Linzer Cookie? Lunch is ready, the conductor asked me to tell you." Sparkling Cookie? Ah, I needed a break anyway. "Coming!" I opened the door to see the barkeeper waiting for me. "Let's go. I need a small break from my writing." He simply nods as we make our way to the dining hall. "Say, Linzer Cookie. Have you told C/N Cookie yet?" This caught me off guard. "Pardon me?" Sparkling Cookie chuckled in amusement. "About your feelings, of course. You hide it well, but I see the way you look at them." Can he really..? A sigh escaped my mouth. "No, not yet." "Well, I'm positive you should. I've known C/N Cookie quite a while now. They're not one to reject a kind souls feelings harshly. Not that they would anyway, I can tell they have a thing for you." He replied with a small wink. "You must be mistaken. This only happens in fiction." Sparkling Cookie didn't respond this time. Finally we made it to the dining hall.

3RD / NO ONES POV

Linzer Cookie ate her stew while she sat at a table alone. Though she couldn't help but feel a pair of eyes on her. She looked up only for her eyes to meet with C/N Cookie's. They quickly lowered their head, but Linzer Cookie giggled slightly to decrease the glow of her cheeks. Hm, perhaps Sparkling Cookie was right. Even if Linzer Cookie's confession ended up failing, she could still be friends with C/N Cookie. All that was needed was an idea on how to confess. The novelist finished her meal as she wiped her mouth and stood up. While walking to her dorm, she decided for something unexaggerated yet unique. Hm... yes.. yes! Why didn't she think of that before? It was so obvious! The love story novel she is working on was only made because she met C/N Cookie, so why not gift it to them? That would be special. Now just how to continue this part...

*Knock, knock*

"Hey.. can I come in?" The red haired female was suprised to hear that voice she usually loved hearing. "Uh-huh! Please do!" C/N Cookie entered the room. "Linzer Cookie, can I talk to you about something important?" Oh no.. has Sparkling Cookie told them? She nods with a glint of worry in her eye. They took out a small book with interesting engravements and crimson colored letters spelling out Linzer Cookie's name and gave it to her. A bashful expression took place in their face. "It's just a small gift, since you like writing so much. This is custom made by me. What-what I wanted to say was... Linzer Cookie, you are a great writer, and I can't count all the things I like about you because there's endless of them. And I know we haven't known each other for a long time, but..."

"I love you, Linzer Cookie."

Her eyes widened at those words. However, a mischevious smile crept onto her face, along with a hue of pink. "Then.. you wouldn't mind if I do... this!" She quickly smashed her lips onto C/N Cookie's, pulling them into a passionate kiss. They were shocked, but soon melted into it, placing their arms around her waist, as she held the sides of their face. After a good amount of moments, the two Cookies pulled away panting. Once the writer caught her breath again, she spoke up. "I love you too. And I promise to treat you well. Will you... will you be my partner?" "YES!" C/N Cookie shouted excitedly. Linzer Cookie took her hands into theirs and smiled at them lovingly. A few thoughts popped up in her head.

"You know, I might have an idea on how to finish my newest novel. Would you like to hear?"