Ancients + M!Dust!Reader(Dust!Sans AU)

3RD / NO ONES POV

Yet again, another sweat tear rolled down Pure Vanilla Cookie's cheek as he tried to correctly cast a spell. It was supposed to create a portal to a place giving off dark energy. That energy has effected his and his friends' soul jam in a way. For example, last time Golden Cheese Cookie couldn't even summon five spears of light, which is the bare minimum she can usually do. So of course this had to be fixed somehow. The only problem was, no one knew where this mysterious portal led to.

And... done!

Pure Vanilla Cookie sighed with relief as he finally finished summoning the portal. He called his friends. "Guys! I managed to make the portal!" After a few seconds, the other Ancients came in. They stared at the portal. Dark Cacao Cookie was the first to speak up. "Are you certain this is the only way to get rid of this.. dark energy? We do not know where this portal might bring us." But Hollyberry Cookie punched his arm in a playful manner. "Oh come on, ya big doof! If we ever want to use our soul jams again, we have to make sure to fix the problem. And besides, we have our weapons incase something happens." Golden Cheese Cookie just nodded in agreement. So they entered the portal.

As the four Cookies arrived in the unknown era, the first thing they noticed was how everything around them was covered in dust. These surroundings were weird, no one was here. However something felt.. treacherous? That is until a person stepped out of the shadows. He looked quite strange, hood covering H/C hair, E/C eyes glowing, and...

Pure Vanilla Cookie gasped. He could feel a very dark aura going out from the male in front of him. This must be what has damaged the soul jams! He turned around to his comrades, and gave them a look for signaling. They seemed to have understood, but before anyone could further react, they were attacked. The strange figure grinned with unnatural teeth.

(After battle~)

All five Cookies stood there panting. The Ancients were able to beat the odd person, which also made his dark aura fade and the soul jam regain its full power once more. Pure Vanilla Cookie asked about the attack and for reason why. That is when the asked one finally gave in. He told them abou his backstory.

https://undertale--au--vn-fandom-com.translate.goog/vi/wiki/Murder!Sans?_x_tr_sl=vi&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=vi&_x_tr_pto=wapp 

(lazy me. Idk if the link works for you.)

Pure Vanilla Cookie felt sympathy. Without hesitation, he blurted "Do you want to live in our world?". The other three behind him didn't even cut him off for such suggestion. The guy seemed confused and shocked. But he soon looked away, remembering how he was alone for a very long time. So he agreed. The Cookies soon smiled and led him to the portal. They were already talking about how impressive their kingdoms are. And about getting to know each other.

"Why don't we start by you telling us your name?"