Cookies of Light/Darkness + Righteous!M!Dust!Reader

PURE VANILLA COOKIE POV

Oh no... where did this portal come from? Strawberry Crepe Cookie asked me to find a certain spell for their improvement on the wafflebots. Although, it appears this is not the right one. I really thought this would be it. Sighing, I got into position for closing the portal. However, I felt something. Energy.. very powerful energy, and lots of it! "Guys!" My friends came in as I called them, along with their lifeguards. Hollyberry Cookie with Wildberry Cookie, Dark Cacao Cookie with Caramel Arrow Cookie, since Crunchy Chip Cookie was apparently sick, Golden Cheese Cookie with Burnt Cheese Cookie and Black Raisin Cookie.

"Look at this! I can sense power radiating off that portal. We need to go there and get rid of it, or else it could harm our world!" "Is it... safe?" Asked Golden Cheese Cookie. When I didn't respond, Caramel Arrow Cookie turned towards Dark Cacao Cookie. "My king! This could effect us in dangerous ways. To ensure nothing bad will happen, we have to go." All the other Cookies in the room nodded. "Call GingerBrave and his companions!"

Meanwhile in Beast Yeast...

3RD / NO ONES POV

"This... power! I need it! If I were to use it, defeating the ancient heroes would be the most of simplicity!" Dark Enchantress Cookie exclaimed to no one in particular. "Minions!" She called. The Cookies of Darkness entered. "What is it that you need, master?" Asked Pomegranate Cookie. "I can feel strong power radiating off of somewhere in the vanilla castle. Pomegranate Cookie! We will use your mirror to see what is going on. You! Licorice Cookie! After that we will use your teleportation spell if needed. Show me your mirror, Pomegranate Cookie." As the Cookie witch gazed into the even surface, the Solarum of Unity was shown, within all its current events. "A portal? Hm, interesting. I wonder what Pure Vanilla Cookie has done to create it... Licorice Cookie, we will wait until the Cookies have entered. Then, I will tell you to use your teleportation spell." The dark Cookies waited, until Dark Enchantress Cookie shouted. "NOW!"

...

"What.. is this place?" Asked Burnt Cheese Cookie. The world around them looked like earthbread, with all its textures and features. Except... everything was white. Without color. Dull. They continued walking around for a while, until they spotted a figure stepping out of the shadows. Pure Vanilla Cookie felt the source of the dark power was closer than ever. "Everyone! Prepare for battle!" However, the male in front of them seemed rather confused. "Listen, I don't know how you got here, but-"

He was cut off as a Cookie purposely knocked him to the ground. "FEEL THE WRATH OF MY SERVANTS!" The voice belonged to Licorice Cookie. Soon, Dark Enchantress Cookie showed up behind him, smirking devilishly. "Minions! Attack!" The Cookies of light prepared for impact, but to their suprise, the opposing side attacked the strange man only! "Change of plan!" Yelled Golden Cheese Cookie. "The guy seems innocent enough, so might as well help him fight off the common foe!" Everybody nodded, and stormed into the scuffle.

After the fight~

The Cookies of darkness ended up being shoved back through the portal after being totally beaten up. It turns out that the dark power was coming off a gem lying around somewhere. The guy who lived here apparently had no idea about it. Anyway, the gem was crushed by Dark Cacao Cookie's powerful sword easily. After a long conversation the mysterious male decided to live in their world. At first, that may not seem like much, but the power of friendship is sure to bring many wonders.