GingerBrave and friends + Fem!Reader

(the + means platonic)

C/N COOKIE POV

Leaves crunched beneath my feet as I walked back home. Fall season has barely started, but the trees lost their leaves quickly and I had seen halloween costumes and decoration being sold in stores. Can't wait to get home, today was tiring! At least you can see the sunlight through the forest so it is not entirely dark. That view is pretty... "Stop right there you imbeciles!" Huh? That came from over there! 

There were Cookies fighting each other! I hid behind a tree, not wanting to draw much attention to me. Five of them, a colorful bunch, stood in front of another dark looking four. Those looked like... the Cookies of darkness! I have heard of them. Well of course, they are trying to take over earthbread. Supposedly veeery eeevil. But I had no idea about the others. Whoever they were, it was obvious they were losing the battle. So, I guess if they fight the darkness they must be good. Maybe I should help them out. I used my hand to draw a circle in the air, a spell I had kept in mind from my studies. A small F/C ball of light appeared. Directing the ball to the good ones, I shot it at them.

A small ray of light washed over the era. It soon faded out again, giving me the ability to see more clearly. Now, the nice Cookies were fused together, not gonna lie they looked kinda weird. Both Villains and heroes were very confused at this sight. I'm just going to call them Light Cookie. Anyway, Light Cookie seemed to struggle at their new form. However after just a few seconds they figured out how to use their new staff. As the genius I am, I fused together their weapons too. So that staff is quite powerful. When they used their skill, both Light Cookie and the Cookies of darkness were suprised when the strong force coming from it blasted the villains away. Lol it looked funny when they flew like that.

Light Cookie looked like they were trying to figure out how this had happened to them. So I stepped out from behind the tree, revealing myself and unfusing Light Cookie back to the five different Cookies. They took a moment to sigh in reliev that they got back their own dough. Then, the one with little frosting ran up to me. "Hello! Are you the one who fused us together? That was awesome! Are you a magician? Wizard Cookie over there is one as well!" He was speaking so fast I couldn't even understand most of it. "Uhh... yes I wanted to help you and I kinda am?" The Cookie grinned. "Thanks! I'm GingerBrave. These are Strawberry Cookie, Wizard Cookie, Chili Pepper Cookie and Custard Cookie III!" He said, pointing to each of them. "I'm C/N Cookie." I introuced myself. "Wanna visit our kingdom?! We built it ourselves!" "If she's ok with that." Wizard Cookie corrected, shooting a small glare at his companion. "Um... sure! Why not" I answered. And I was kinda suprised that they built the kingdom all alone. I gotta see that! "Cool! You'll love it! There are lots of others there too! We will inroduce you when we get there!" Alright! New friends wouldn't be too bad!