Lilac Cookie x Sleepyhead!Reader

Soft clouds flew by, the sky darkened as the day ended and night fell. The wind whistled through the streets of Yogurca as most of its citizens went to sleep. Though, one particular Cookies was still up and about. The Cookie being C/N Cookie. It was very rare for them to be up at this time, but that could just be because of their sleepyhead-like personality. Pretty much every hour was late to them. They sighed quietly, breathing the cold air around them. Come to think of, how are deserts so hot in the day and yet so cold in the night?

Whatever, that didn't even matter right now. The reason C/N Cookie is out here, and not inside their warm house sleeping, was because they were waiting. Waiting for someone. Their lover, Lilac Cookie, to be excact. He was one of Yogurca's wealthies, Yogurt Cream Cookie's, bodyguard. And considering Lilac Cookie has to quite literally be with Yogurt Cream Cookie all the time, it's a wonder he manages to make time for his partner at all.

C/N Cookie's heavy eyes darted around, Lilac Cookie should be here soon. A sudden noise caught their attention, as they looked over the railing with a hopeful gaze. Maybe that's him? It would be time, they were about to fall asleep on the spot. And it was infact, Lilac Cookie. He looked up, giving a simple wave of hand as greeting.

Quiet as he was, Lilac Cookie climbed up the balcony of his lover's house. Thank his acrobatic skills. But he wasn't afraid of falling anyway. After a long day of work, quite literally following Yogurt Cream Cookie's commands and being a bodyguard, he just longed to be in his partner's presence. As he swiftly jumped over the railing, C/N Cookie smiled drowsily. "Nice to see you."

Lilac Cookie dipped his head apologetically. "I apologize for being late. Yogurt Cream Cookie took a while to fall asleep." C/N Cookie blinked. Had he... sneaked away without his liege's consent? But they shook their head, still smiling. "It's fine, really. I'm just glad you're here now." They gave a yawn. "But I'd be happy to get some sleep now. Come, let's get inside. It's way too cold out here." Lilac Cookie simply nodded and followed them inside the house.

...

C/N Cookie settled down in their soft bed, resting their head on Lilac Cookie's shoulder while he held them gently. Both knew very well that Lilac Cookie might have to leave with the first rays of sunshine, so they wanted to savour this moment in each other's warm and comforting touch. However it didn't take long for drowsiness to completely take over C/N Cookie, without even getting a chance to say goodnight. Lilac Cookie looked down at his beloved, noticing they've fallen asleep. He watched them for a few more moments, before placing a kiss on their forehead, as he could feel his own eyelids growing heavy. Small beams of moonlight shone through the window as the couple soon fell asleep soundly, their breathing in sync.

(There you go! A neat little oneshot. Hope you like it!)