Milky Way Cookie + Reader

MILKY WAY COOKIE POV

I yawn as I'm walking through the Dream Express' cars, checking on the passengers. Ugh, I'm so tired! Aurora Candy Cookie can be really annoying sometimes, my break barely ended and he's already driving me crazy again! Where's my early retirement..

As I get to one of the last cars, a familiar face catches my attention. "C/N Cookie!" I run over to them quickly. C/N Cookie's always been some sort of sibling-figure to me. We get along well! "Hello there." They close the book they were reading and put it aside with a friendly smile. "How are you, dear?" How am I? A pout falls from my mouth. "Aurora Candy Cookie doesn't give me a break! I'm sleepy.."

Not giving them time to respond, I climb up the seat and lay my head on their lap. "So tired.." I whine. "Oh goodness. You poor thing." C/N Cookie spoke, with displayed pity. They were probably secretly just making fun of me for being so lazy. But I don't care now! Too tired...

C/N COOKIE POV

I stroke Milky Way Cookie's porcelain-colored hair as her head lies in my lap. It's unnaturally fluffy! And she looks so cute, half-asleep like that. Sometimes I wish she were my actual sister. I know that we still see each other a lot since I live in the City of Wizards.. but still! By the way, why do I feel like we're forgetting something? Wait.

"MILKY WAY COOKIE!"

Uh oh.

Milky Way Cookie opens her light purple eyes and lifts her head a little. We both look to the direction of the voice to see Aurora Candy Cookie stalking towards us. He looked angry. When did he not? I give a sigh as he stops and stands in front of us. "Hey, Aurora Candy Cookie. Why so sour?" I ask innocently. I know why. But I still wanna see where this is going first.

"Why so sour?! Because Milky Way Cookie's break is long over, and she can't just sit around doing nothing!" Aurora Candy Cookie yelled, glaring at the little conductor. That's where I chime in again. "Aww, but you know being a conductor requires getting up early. Right at the track of dawn." Milky Way Cookie snickers at my pun. "Good one!" She whispers, just quiet enough for Aurora Candy Cookie not to hear.

And he already looked like the jam vessels in his head would pop from anger again. "C/N Cookie! Enough with the joking. Milky Way Cookie must pick up on her work-" However before he could finish his sentence, I was so kind to give my wording again. "It's not that easy, really. And you can't get up early all the time! You have to take care of your health and self e-steam." My grin widens seeing Aurora Candy Cookie this mad whilst Milky Way Cookie had a hard time hiding her chuckles behind her sleeve.

"UGH! C/N Cookie I swear this is the last time- Hold up what are you doing?" He asked, just now noticing the faint F/C glow of my hand. "Hm? Oh nothing." I say, slowly scooping up Milky Way Cookie in my arms. "Just y'know. Leaving the Dream Express." Aurora Candy Cookie yelps in anger. "Oh no you don't!" Before he could do anything though, me and Milky Way Cookie wave, teasingly speaking in unsion. "Byee!" With a last snap of my fingers, we've teleported away from the train and into Milky Way Cookie's room in the City of Wizards' clock tower.

We burst out laughing as she rolls onto the floor, both cackling. "Did you see the look on his face?! Priceless!" I hold my stomach, it was already starting to hurt from so much laughing. "Yeah!" Milky Way Cookie giggled with her high-pitched voice, however she interrupted herself with a yawn.

"Oh. Right, you're still tired, aren't you?" I ask, calming down from my laughing fit. "Yep! Still am." Says Milky Way Cookie as she hops from the floor onto her bed. "Want me to read you a good night story?" I started tucking her in gently. "No thanks!" She yawns yet again as she cuddles under the covers. A light chuckle escapes my mouth as I slowly walk out the door. "Goodnight, Milky Way Cookie." Her eyes slowly fall shut as she mumbles. "Night.."