Lesbian Squad x Fem!Ticklish!Reader Part 2

3RD / NO ONES POV

C/N Cookie let out a sigh. She was sitting on her bed and, once again, scrolling through facebook. To be exact, she was looking at pictures of the lesbian squad through their community. All of them showed Cookies smiling, or being on adventures. Some had females she didn't know. But she learned all the current members names: Princess Cookie, Pistachio Cookie, White Choco Cookie, Pastry Cookie, Latte Cookie, Rye Cookie, Chili Pepper Cookie... and of course, the four directors. C/N Cookie caught herself gazing at a picture of the square alone. 

With a blush, she wondered if she might be lesbian too, but pushed away the thought as another came to mind. Her brother, B/N Cookie was a retired warrior, though he still trains at home. Though he is straight... Seeking his help wouldn't be wrong, right? So she called him and he agreed to come. Honestly, sometimes even C/N Cookie was scared of her brother. He could break a rock with just one punch and can catch enemy's arrows because of his reaction speed.

...

"So all that just because of a comment?"

Nodding, C/N Cookie gulped down the fear of her relative's judgement. B/N Cookie sighed in slight disappointment at his sister's careless behaviour. "Well, I think you should say sorry to them. They deserve an apology." Before his sister could respond, a ding came from her phone. She turned it on to see a new post in the community. The whole group was at a cafe nearby. A glint of determination made E/C eyes sparkle. "Alright! I'll get ready. Thanks so much, bro!" He stared after C/N Cookie as she ran to the bathroom. "Well, ya could've just tracked their devices.."

At the cafe, C/N Cookie and B/N Cookie spotted the group. The H/C-ette had a flower bunch in hand, with each of the lesbian's respresentive colors. This was her brothers idea. Ladies love flowers, after all...

The eleven Cookies were laughing with one another, until C/N Cookie stepped in. "Hey... do you remember me?" Pistachio Cookie's eyes widened. "You're the girl who-" "I-I'm sorry for what I did, it was very wrong.." She pointed the flowers towards the square, specifically to the main four. After what seemed like an eternity of silence, Raspberry Cookie stepped forward and pointed at B/N Cookie. "I know you! You're a former warrior, correct?" Without waiting for a response, the red-head continued. "If you battle us, this girlie will be forgiven." Since fighting in a cafe is uncivilized, they went to a battle field. All the lesbians charged at B/N Cookie, but were knocked out immediatly. Raspberry Cookie challenged him to fight seriously. All while C/N Cookie could just watch with horror, flowers still in hand.

...

"STOP!"

Caramel Arrow Cookie made her way towards C/N Cookie. "This is ridiculous! I think she should be forgiven either way, and a fight is unnecessary." She put one hand on C/N Cookie's shoulder and used the other to take the dark brown dahlia that was for her. E/C eyes widen and she blushes at the sudden contact. The lesbians agreed at forgivement.

Months later~

C/N COOKIE POV

I was waiting at a flower field for the four to arrive. We'll have a picnic and then I'll... confess. Yeah. I'm in love with all four of them. Long story. Turns out I actually do like girls. B/N Cookie encouraged me to tell them my feelings and I have gifts for them too. "C/N Cookie!" Ah, finally! They're here! I'm kinda nervous... Well, here goes nothing.

"You didn't have to get us presents! Now we don't have anything for you." Black Raisin Cookie complained. My lips curled up into a smile as I handed out the gifts. Raspberry Cookie got a fencing uniform I made with roses and raspberries on it. The first watcher a small wooden etui with yin-yang engraved where she can store stuff. A pretty painting of crows for Black Raisin Cookie, and a new sword for Financier Cookie. They all were suprised but happy. Alright. Now..

"This is the last thing. Close your eyes." I picked out the necklaces in each their favorite colors and started walking to each of them, putting the jewelery around their necks. While doing so, I started talking. "As you all know, I'm very glad were friends despite everything," I put on my own necklace. "Though I'd like to turn that into more than just friendship." Their eyes shot open at my words. Silence. Financier Cookie tackled me to the ground, the others following. I was scared they were angry, but soon heard the laughter that erupted from each of them and they tickled me too. "Of course we'll be your girlfriends, dummy!" The square let go of me and we all lied in the field, flowers all over us. I can't believe it! It worked! Caramel Arrow Cookie spoke up when we had to catch breath from all the laughing. "Now, there's just one thing left to do."

A new member has joined the community!

Everybody, welcome C/N Cookie!

🌈