Ch. 1 Hindsight

Macy is a 22 year old internet phenomenon.

Her talents have been recognized as once in a lifetime, a gift to society. She is able to help tons of people with grief, or getting rid of spiritual burdens such as attachments or bonds. Macy has a YouTube channel where she posts most of her encounters and readings, keeping certain one's private for respect to the spirit.

Besides her talents, Macy is rather gorgeous, getting lots of attention from boys and having a very active love life. Most of it is come and go, though. Either the guy gets scared away from her talents, or she finds them rather boring, as she is a very dry person. Macy is quite nice but her personality is straightforward, cut to the chase kind of girl.

Anyways, one night she was invited by famous YouTubers Sam and Colby to join them on one of their days on "Hell week" at the conjuring house. Overall Macy had avoided going to very spiritually active places like that as that house has been standing for over 400 years, but she was willing to give it a chance since they were witnesses of Cody and Satori's knocking method and she was just dying to know more. Macy knew it was a big risk since she had seen how unfriendly or uninviting the spirits were, but it would gain popularity on her side of the channel too.

Also another reason she was going is Macy has been a huge fan and maybe has a tiny crush on either Sam and Colby, so meeting them would be a dream come true for her.

Anyways, Macy just got off her flight from Florida to Rhode Island. She grabbed her bags, which were quite heavy due to all of her ghost hunting supplies. She glanced at the entrance of the airport, the sun glaring into her eyes, making her squint. Macy then made her way towards the front doors, feeling overwhelmed by the wave of emotions. It was hard for her to be in public places as it had almost double the people as usual. Dead relatives watching over, or spiritual attachments lingering to the people they find the most comforting. Whatever it was, Macy could feel or see them.

She stopped at the front gates, digging into her pocket to find her phone. She opened Sam's contact on Instagram and DM'd him.

Macy: Hey! Just arrived at the airport.

Within a couple minutes Sam replied.

Sam: Awesome! Ull have an Uber pick you up.

Macy: Oh, thanks. I'm excited to explore, I haven't really done something like this before.

Sam: Me too! We've never had someone so talented come and do something like this before. Also the Uber will be there in 7 minutes.

Macy felt her cheeks tinge pink at the comment, she was super excited to meet them and made sure to wear her XPLR hoodie.

Macy: Thanks. I've been watching the series and I think you guys have done amazing things so far. Anyways I'll see you when I get there and we can chat some more!

Sam: Thanks, Macy. C you soon!

Macy sighed, keeping her eyes peeled for the Uber when a red car drove up.

"For Macy?" The driver said.

"Yep!" Macy smiled, holding out the screenshot of the confirmation Sam had sent to her.

"Hop in." The Uber driver smiled, waving his hand to indicate her to open the door.

Macy took a deep breath. This was it. This was the day her life was going to change

(Author's note): This is my first story so bear with me here!! Hope y'all enjoy!!! Also I would strongley suggest watching Sam and Colby's hell week before reading this.