Ch. 8 Insane

Macy's POV;

HOLY SHIT I JUST KISSED SAM FUCKING GOLBACH!! Macy's thoughts screamed, she was dizzy in a good way. She was freaking out so hard on this inside, but on the outside she walked inside the house calmly, holding the door for a very flustered Sam.

"You alright man?" Colby asked, giving Sam a pat on the back.

Sam nodded, still at a loss for words. Finally he cleared his throat. "Yeah I mean.. I just wasn't expecting that." He gave a tiny glance at Macy, offering a soft smile.

"Thanks again.. I don't know what would have happened if you didn't do that, though." Macy rubbed the back of her neck.

"I wasn't really thinking, either." Sam shrugged. "But whatever it was, we have to make it clear that it's not allowed to ever do that again."

Everyone nodded or murmered in agreement when a bright light caught their eyes.

"Oh- looks like Cody and Satori are here!" Colby walked to the door, opening it and greeting the two.

"Hello!" Satori stepped forward, greeting everyone. When she got to Macy she smiled. "I've heard a lot about you Macy!”

"Thank you!" Macy blushed. "Ever since I heard of your guys' method I've been dying to see it!" She exclaimed.

"Oh! Well I'm glad you got to come out here then. We are trying to share this with the world as so far it has been life-changing for everybody that has experienced it!" Satori smiled, Cody lingering behind her with a grin on his face too.

"Well?" Macy clapped her hands together. "What do you say we get to it?" She grinned as everybody gave a tiny cheer.

They decided to do it there in the living room. Macy sat down on the couch, Sam sitting to her right and Colby to her left with Corey on the very left. Seth stood back with the camera, getting all of them in view.

"Okay." Satori sighed. "They may be a bit hesitant to talk with all the people but we can give it a shot.

The two put their hands together, instantly knocking surrounded them and Macy's jaw dropped. This was crazy!!

"Hello!" Satori said, smiling. "Does anybody have something to say? One knock for yes, two knocks for no.

Instantly it went silent except one knock, it happened just barley before the words left Satori's lips.

"Okay." Satori nodded, going to the alphabet as usual. When Satori finished, the sentence spelt out M-A-C-Y - H-E-L-P-S - U-S.

Macy nodded, her knee bouncing anxiously. Sam noticed this and put a hand on her upper thigh, giving her a firm, reassuring look. Colby noticed it too and leaned in on her, their shoulders brushing together.

Satori started over, more things needed to be said from the spirits. It spelt out S-A-M A-N-D M-A-C-Y H-A-V-E-A-S-P-E-C-I-A-L B-O-N-D.

"Oh?" Colby said.

"What kind of bond?" Sam asked.

S-T-R-O-N-G-L-O-V-E-A-N-D-R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Sam and Macy looked at each other, knowing exactly what it meant but they both acted confused.

Seth pointed the camera at them and Colby and Corey both looked at them. "So.. They both love and respect each other?" Colby asked, and a singular knock confirmed.

"Wait, how do you know that?" Corey asked the spirit.

Satori went back through the alphabet spelling out:

T-H-E-K-I-

But before it could finish, Macy yelped as a spirit flew by, fast and aggressively, pushing her into Sam. Suddenly the knocking went crazy, then dead silent.

"What the hell was that!!" Colby freaked out.

"Something really tall.. And dark." Macy said, pulling herself off Sam's chest with a small, embarrassed smile. "I think it may be our soldier from earlier." She guessed.

"What was the knocking spirit saying before the other ghost came, though?" Colby asked.

"I think it was going to say 'the kis-' " Seth started before getting interrupted by Sam.

"Probably something not important. I think we should focus on where our aggressive little spirit man went..!" He rubbed the back of his neck, giving Macy a glance.

"No it was going to say 'the kiss'." Colby stood up. "What's that about?"

"I don't know.. Maybe something about me and Sam's bond?” Macy played it off, her hand tapped Sam's but they seemed to be on the same page already.

"Is it something they like- want us to do to activate something with the bond?" Sam murmered, giving Macy a tiny, yet reassuring nod.

Colby laughed. "So the spirits want you to kiss??"

Cody and Satori both looked at each other and shrugged, joining hands again to hear one singular knock. They both chuckled as Sam and Macy looked at each other in shock.

"Well better listen!" Corey laughed.

"I can't believe a spirit really wants you two to kiss." Colby shook his head.

"Aww is someone jealous?" Seth cooed as Sam and Macy stood up.

Colby's cheeks tinted pink. "No! that's not what i meant-"

"He's teasing." Sam rolled his eyes at Seth. "Let's just get this over with."

He met eyes with Macy, seeing the excitement in her eyes made it hard to keep a straight face.

"Ok." Macy sighed, as Sam leaned down and they pecked each other on the lips.

(authors note): Dun dun dunnn!! Even the spirits ship them. Being honest though, it was really funny to make this chapter and i even caught myself smiling a few times.

Edit: Re-reading this makes me internally cringe, y'all I'm sorry idk what i was thinking at the time. If y'all want i can fix the chapter to something way less cliche or cringe.