Ch. 9 Belief

Colby's POV:

Colby watched as their lips met with jealousy. Putting those feelings aside though, he still was very surprised that they had to kiss for a spirit.

The knocking started back up, saying no multiple times in a row. Satori continued her alphabet and it spelt out

I-T-H-A-S-T-O-B-E-M-E-A-N-I-N-G-F-U-L

"Come on!" Colby groaned as the rest of them except Sam and Macy laughed.

"Fine, one more time." Sam said.

Colby might have been mistaken but he swore he saw excitement in Sam's gaze.

Sam wrapped his arms loosely around her waist as she went on her tip-toes to meet her lips to Sam's. They kissed for a good second, one of Sam's hands trailing up her back gently. Meanwhile the knocks repeated yes, clearly more happy.

It seemed like forever when finally the two pulled apart, both faces quite red.

"You're a good kisser."  Sam murmered breathlessly.

"Thanks." Macy replied, embarrassed.

"Okay, okay. Save the lovey-dovey stuff for later." Colby rolled his eyes as Sam's hands slipped slowly off Macy's waist, clearly reluctant to leave.

"What do you say we wrap it up for tonight?" Macy asked as Seth put the camera down. "We got a lot of evidence today."

Everyone agreed and Satori and Cory left, waving goodbye.

"Are either of you staying here tonight?" Sam asked Corey and Seth.

"Nah- this place is way too haunted to actually sleep here." Seth said, shaking his head.

"Yeah we should actually head out if we want to find a place to stay." Corey nodded, heading towards the front door.

"Alright, see y'all tomorrow then." Colby smiled and waved them goodbye.

(Authors note): Sorry for the short chapter again!! I promise the next one will be extra long <3