Ch. 45 Headache

Macy's POV:

Third person

(A/N: Do y'all like it that I change perspectives or is there one that you like more than the other..?)

Macy sighed as Jake grabbed a bathing suit from his closet, grabbing her hand and heading to her room.

She dug through her clothes, picking out two options of bathing suits.

She held the two up, showing Jake as he got undressed slowly. "This one?” She held up the first option. "Or this one?" She held up the second option.

"The second one." Jake decided as he pulled on his bathing suit. Simple black shorts with a white outline by the seams.

First person

"Okay." I got undressed, putting on the bathing suit. "Why are we going into the pool again?" I asked, laughing.

"Because we want to." Jake said as he opened the door, walking out while holding onto my hand.

"Okay. Should we film?" I asked.

"Yeah! And also let's take just a few drinks out since we've already had a tiny bit." Jake said in a rather high pitch voice.

"Okay." I giggled.

We went into the kitchen and I opened the refrigerator. "Do you think Colby would mind if we took some Whiteclaw?"

"Nahh." Jake said as I picked out a case. I didn't look at the flavor.

As Jake grabbed a camera, I opened the glass sliding door, checking the time on my phone. 10:26? Earlier than I had expected.

"What are y'all doing?" I turned around as I heard a voice behind me. It was Sam, Colby not far behind him.

"And why do you have my Whiteclaw??" Colby gasped.

"Oohhh! Wanna join us for a swim?" Jake giggled as he walked over to me. "We are filming!!" He smiled.

"Uhh okay." Sam shrugged.

"Grab some more drinks though!" I yelled out to them as they went upstairs to change.

When they got out to the patio, Jake had already started doing the intro. Not in a very good way either, he was noticeably tipsy.

When Jake was done, we were all lined up by the pool. We then counted down and jumped in at the same time, having our drinks by the edge where we had stood before we jumped.

I cracked open my can, raising it up as I held onto the ledge. "To not dying!" I laughed as I made a strange toast.

Jake held his can up to mine after opening it, Sam and Colby both looking slightly confused but went along with it anyways, holding their cans to mine.

I took a long drink from it, surprised at how good it tasted. "Dang Colby, now I know why you like these so much!" I laughed as I took another sip.

"Slow down there, you've already been drinking." Sam came from behind me and snatched the drink away.

I pouted. "Yeah but like 8 shots of vodka-" I started when Sam gasped.

"Eight shots of vodka?!" He interrupted me and looked at Colby who looked at Jake.

"How many did you take?" Colby asked Jake.

"Uhh like 7." Jake thought for a second before he answered.

"Jeez, and y'all want more??" Sam shook his head, sighing.

"Yes! Now give me my drink back!" I whined as I climbed onto Sam, using the wall to boost me up slightly.